Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2022 Direct Connection catalog

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
Got a call from my dealer today. They told me that the complete list of Power Brokers will be released in March and ordering Hellcat kits will begin at that time. They also provided this link to the Direct Connection catalog. Enjoy! (Sorry if this has already been posted)
https://www.dodgegarage.com/direct-connection-catalog/

B5Cat16

Member ID
Reactions
City
S
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
That's a cool catalog. Fun to look at. I got really excited at page 84 though. My heart will always be into the old stuff.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ordering Soon
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
I didn’t realize that for the RE you could do the pre-stage and go right to stage 2. Stage 1 is just a tune on your pre-stage tuner. Saves $400.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
That's a cool catalog. Fun to look at. I got really excited at page 84 though. My heart will always be into the old stuff.
I was able to drive and race all the old muscle cars back in the early and late 60's. The catalog sure brings back some great memories. Mopar was king of the street and track back then.(y)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Now all they need to do is finish it with a resounding statement before the large factory built V8 ICE unfortunately dims Again for the second time.The catalog and brand name of DC does it for me as well. Very fond memories, only now to be relived from resurrecting the past.

Mike I do respect the fact that Chrysler said no for 1972 with the 426. Interviews with Tom Hoover and Bill Weertman both clearly said that Chrysler wouldn’t see the Hemi slowly go the detune process to meet emissions as Furd, And GM did. They would rather just end it while still in its prime. Of the big 3 they were the only one that went that course ending their top dog. History is forever, how do they want to be remembered for this modern day second round V8 emissions bullshit. If I were FCA and was contemplating performance EV Or Hybrid I would still say we need to end with a performance statement if our future core business is performance, regardless of the type of propulsion. They have made a lot of money by just resurrecting history
ie: Hemi, Scat pack, R/T, Challenger, Charger, 426, list goes on. Very important to end things on a good note. Don’t blow it.

Suggestion box notes inside all read, lightweight 426 Aluminum Hellaphant with lightened wherever possible, especially off the nose, possibility to delete most anything, they were once the pro’s of all this once, while being DOT street compliant this should be sufficient to etch their place in history ICE age books forever. Even if limited edition and have to make emission concessions some where else, it will get the job done, and cement the books shut.

@DodgeCares Hope your acutely aware of this opportunity FCA. History is in fact forever ! .02