Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Accessories to buy while in Vegas

OP
salopian

salopian

Founding Member
Military Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Malvern
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Challenger 2016
Thread Starter #21
Great story that is hahaha

One thing I did not really take into account.

Hotel want a fee on weight to receive parcels...... Mmmm I wasn't happy about paying 80 bucks. Then the geezer wanted a tip... A what! I don't get a tip for doing my job pal.

Barton shifter didn't arrive in time. Your mail system in US is awful BTW Ups it was. So had to pay for to be sent across the pond.

I paid more in shipping and tax than the fucking shifter was to buy. Why don't you guys do what the chinks do and put down as a gift worth fuck all.

Proud American

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Challenger
I took my family to Disney in the mid noughties and thought it would be a good idea to get some goodies for my srt10.Had them delivered to my hotel room,what did I get?,lowering kit,new stick shift aaaand a cat back,holy shit there was a box eight feet tall and eighteen inches square sat in our room.
After i peeled the wife off the ceiling I managed to unbox and squeeze the exhaust into a massive hold-all ,weighed 35kg if I remember,and got onto the homeward flight with no questions.🤟
"After I peeled the wife off the ceiling"...that is GREAT!

Disclaimer: I plan on claiming this as my own in Jamaica in January while drinking with my vacation buddies.