Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anti theft device!

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Gotta say, I'm amazed that so many people really are scared of manual transmissions. My daughter, and wife are pissed (I'm not) that I bought it. Then 30 days later at least another dozen stupid comments how I won't be able to sell it because people don't drive standards.

Fruck'em!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thru my tears and years of purchasing hot rods, I did not do it for any one but me. Trust me te gals had their too shie what looked good and could be hit by a Wal Z Mart fart cart, but. By car is it. Mine. I don't invite gals into my rods and if they wanted to ride,, fine. But never ad an automatic for 2 reasons. 1- I would never order one with out a stick, and 2- gals want drive em. Oh, there is a 3,, I want let them even try. :)30 9m Thurs Counting Cars focusing on Mach 1,s. Hate stans, but grew up with a Mach 1. 351 Cleveland black louvers like I have now. But my hot rods are all sticks since the 70,s. Nothing against the auto but when I want to shift,, I will. Love all ya, except Cole. Mean ass.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
It cracks me up when people get in the back seat of my car. I have a Challenger, and they're not THAT roomy. (I sit a little ways back and don't leave a lot of legroom)

They always complain but my go to line is, "I don't ride back there. I sit in my seat. The only other persons comfort I care about is the girl sitting to my right. And she's smiling."

They tend to shaddup about it after that. If I want a passenger car, I'm buying an SUV. Not a coupe. Until then, I've got the smiles per gallon and the smell of burning rubber. :cool: