Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Any rumors for 2021 production?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Charger sells more numbers than the Challenger.
Well, duh. There are more taxis and cop cars than actual car enthusiasts.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The fact that I’m ordering a 2020 virtually guarantees something better will happen in 2021.
Youre welcome.
Poke that is encouraging..and it will probably be cheaper...;)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Well, duh. There are more taxis and cop cars than actual car enthusiasts.
Exactly, and a sale is a sale. The danger is diluting the "brand" (in this case the Charger) like Ford did by dumping the Taurus into its owned rental fleets and I don't particularly seeing them doing that. And I don't see FCA wanting to chuck that line over the side either but we can't see what their internal numbers are telling them. I'd like to see their true margin on the car because they've basically amortized everything down to zero at this point I'm sure.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Personally, and its because I am lame (actually true at the moment, almost unable to walk), the ACR doesn't really mean all that much to me. Glad they're doing it, but not practical for me to own since it's so race focused and, as in other ACR versions, even Dodge says its not suitable as a street car (or daily driver).

DFW_Redeye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Personally, and its because I am lame (actually true at the moment, almost unable to walk), the ACR doesn't really mean all that much to me. Glad they're doing it, but not practical for me to own since it's so race focused and, as in other ACR versions, even Dodge says its not suitable as a street car (or daily driver).
why can’t you walk???? And I agree with you about the ACR. Would be amazing to see them bring back the Viper!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nuttin. More in between.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
why can’t you walk???? And I agree with you about the ACR. Would be amazing to see them bring back the Viper!
My ankle was tearing me up. Have hardware in one and its shorter than the other. Over time that has also jacked with my pelvis some. And it looks like freaking surgery now for the kidney stone and I don't trust any of the docs out here. But can't go back to houston without running other risks. Will come to a head next week.

DFW_Redeye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
My ankle was tearing me up. Have hardware in one and its shorter than the other. Over time that has also jacked with my pelvis some. And it looks like freaking surgery now for the kidney stone and I don't trust any of the docs out here. But can't go back to houston without running other risks. Will come to a head next week.
good luck amigo!