Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone taken a super car with their hellcat recently?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Compton
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Just a few days ago I ran into a Ferrari on the highway. We went from a 40 or 60 mph roll, he couldn’t catch me. I pulled by about a car and a half. His passenger recorded but I don’t think he uploaded the video on anything. After deep searching I found it was a Ferrari Portofino. Felt good, specially since nobody believes me. I think people simply under estimate the hellcat or don’t know how much power it makes.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
No, no super car stuff here since I chased down that orange (or white, the memory fades and there are two here in this small town) Lambo in the SC GTO (itself now gone down the road). Sigh.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Don't get me wrong, I"m a charge guy, but lets do that again on a drag strip, and then at willow springs, and get the whole feel for both cars! I volunteer to drive. Or ride in the back. Or be strapped on top.

OP
OneFatCat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Compton
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
Don't get me wrong, I"m a charge guy, but lets do that again on a drag strip, and then at willow springs, and get the whole feel for both cars! I volunteer to drive. Or ride in the back. Or be strapped on top.
Not sure about willow but I’ll drag race any day, we can do Irwindale 1/8 mile or Fontana 1/4 mile.

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Just a few days ago I ran into a Ferrari on the highway. We went from a 40 or 60 mph roll, he couldn’t catch me. I pulled by about a car and a half. His passenger recorded but I don’t think he uploaded the video on anything. After deep searching I found it was a Ferrari Portofino. Felt good, specially since nobody believes me. I think people simply under estimate the hellcat or don’t know how much power it makes.
Lambo Huracan Spyder, twice. 1st driven by some rich kid and 2nd by his dad's trophy wife. Both times they had the top down and flinched when the HC smoked them. Oh and I had two passengers plus a trunk of groceries from Costco.

Audi R8 V10+, smoked on from a 40mph roll. Porsche GT3, smoked also from 40mph role. GTR, same thing. Just me, no groceries.

Only lost once, 0-60 vs an Aventador. Should have known better lol.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Raced a Lambo at the drag strip, but not sure which one it was. Low profile, exotic looking. I thought I was going to be toast. He got the jump on me off the line, but with my drag radials heated nicely, I easily shot out; caught up and passed him early on. Put a considerable gap on him and he never made up the difference.