Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Available New 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Durango
Hi all, Just received this fully loaded black Durango Hellcat to stock. NO Market Adjustment, selling at MSRP + Dealer Adds only and will take trade. Located in Mesa, Arizona. First come first serve. DM or email me.
R212393a.jpg R212393b.jpg R212393c.jpg R212393a.jpg R212393b.jpg R212393c.jpg R212393h.jpg R212393g.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Is the 10 lbs of dirt free, or extra charge?

Ps. Seller tip...wash, then take pics to post for sale ads.

Marc W

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Is the 10 lbs of dirt free, or extra charge?

Ps. Seller tip...wash, then take pics to post for sale ads.
It’s too hot in Phoenix AZ to wash a black car. You risk heat radiation burns just walking within 5 ft of that thing.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
I'm absolutely stunned that a dealer wouldn't have a wash bay. I've worked at a dealership, and been around many, all had a wash bay, or 2, or 3, or 4. When I sold cars, I would personally pull a car inside and wash it, if dirty, and not nearly that filthy, before a customer came to see it to go for a test drive or whatever, if the wash girl was busy. We had 2 wash bays, and were just a small dealer. That thing from the looks of the mud the wipers had to clear off part of the windshield, has already been out doing some 4x4ing in the desert. Romp the piss out of it I guess, then sell it. If I had parked a new vehicle on the lot for sale, half that filthy, I'm certain the boss would have been calling me into his office for a chat.

I wondered around 11 dealerships this week, vehicles were clean, and I was actually talking to a wash girl at one place, they have 4 bays just to wash and detail. First impressions mean a lot. If i was selling a piece of my heavy equipment, I would wash it, then do pics. Much less a brand new, high end suv, that thing would be pristine before I snapped pics to post online. But ya I get it, I give a shit, and some people don't.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Ps. I wouldn't buy that particular suv based on my gut feeling alone, that the thing has been beaten on very hard offroad already to be that dirty. That isn't a normal level of dirty how they come off a car carrier, I've seen hundreds unloaded, even in winter time, when road spray can be worse, still came off the trucks cleaner. Buyer beware, its already been hammered the hell out of in the desert.
One lazy ass person to not spend 20 minutes to wash it, then snap pics, to advertise a 90k vehicle. I sold a piece of equipment 3 years, I pressure washed, and scrubbed it down for 6 hours, then snapped ad pics, and it was a 20 year old excavator.

OP
A
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Durango
Thread Starter #6
This vehicle just rolled off the truck and PDI'd today, it hasn't even made it to detail yet. I wanted to catch a photo before it gets sold. Also, we have Monsoon season now and it rains sporadically every day.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
On a positive note... I dig the red interior 👍

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
I'd prefer they not touch it! You know extra swirls come along with any work done by a dealer. Awesome spec!! GLWS!!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I would have answered the person who buys this car do not want us cleaning it due to the dummy’s scratching it. Ask me how I know😁. My brand new GT500 which a t the time I did not know was a available for me to buy had so many scratches on all the black surfaces😡. The rear spoiler you could see was cleaned with a wash brush used on big trucks. And the pin stripes in black had scratches as well. So damn had I know. I was going to buy her I would have said no way I’ll clean her.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
This thread is closed until OP changes status to vendor.
Will then relocate to correct (for sell) site and reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.