Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Bondurant Driving School

WileECoyote

Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Prattville
State
AL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Just got off the phone with Danny Bullock from the Bondurant Driving School to set up my SRT Driving Experience. I upgraded to the 2-day course and will be there Nov 11 & 12.

My dealership had mentioned the school when I placed my order but told me it wasn't being offered anymore. Fortunately, when my car was delivered I checked with Bondurant and found out they had a new deal with Dodge and were offering the SRT Driving Experience again. I submitted my VIN and it was eligible for the school.

Edited to add: Danny also said they just received 3 Redeyes to add to the school.

Last edited:

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
I didn't know they were still offering it. Good to know!

OP
WileECoyote

WileECoyote

Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Prattville
State
AL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Thread Starter #3
I just got back from my 2-day High Performance Driving course at Bondurant Racing School. I had an absolute blast and it was definitely worth attending.

Here are a few pictures of me in one of their Redeyes on the track.
ClutchPhotos-0690.jpg ClutchPhotos-0727.jpg ClutchPhotos-0869.jpg ClutchPhotos-0901.jpg ClutchPhotos-1070.jpg ClutchPhotos-1011.jpg

Attachments

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
I went twice to the SRT Track Experience when Dodge was doing it. We went on the inner track at Daytona. The second time I went there, the Richard Petty Race Team was there.

BKuz