Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

BWoody or Spohn?

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Good morning guys. Now that winter is here and the car is coming off the road, I'm finally getting enough cash together to do some rear suspension work done on my stock powered '15 Challenger HC. Eventually I intend on adding some power, maybe just a pulley and tune, nothing outrageous, but for now my plan is to get current power to the ground effectively. BMR Cradle Bushing is next in, but after that I would like to add adjustable components to make certain I'm getting a good contact patch. I'm neither an autocross or drag strip guy, I'm primarily looking to minimize the possibility of breaking the rear. Current mods include P4D 2nd generation of their original brace, Spohn non-adjustable Trailing Arms and Spohn sway bar end links. Ive read quite a few threads and am wondering if my needs will be satisfied by the Spohn adjustable upper control arms, front and rear, or maybe the BWoodys? After reading about noise, grease flinging, and the Spohns working themselves loose, I am a bit concerned. Idk anything about the BWoodys and if they have the same issue, and I would prefer not to have to spring for the AAD's as I believe they would be overkill for my application. The Spohn's are chrome moly with delryn bushings, and the BWoodys are 3/8" thick A36 steel with poly bushings. Thoughts please? Thanks as always.

Last edited: