Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger SS, Charger R/E, & Durango Hellcat Prices Leaked!

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Wasn't sure where to put this, but here are the leaked prices (not yet confirmed), but sound likely to be true. Also states only 1,700 Durango Hellcats will be made!!

https://www.torquenews.com/106/poss...8x_thCZlKr3cRTcVqIncfx-Nv0eGw6exqAeZ9BYrUk-fU

For those just wanting the quick prices:

Durango Hellcat $80,995 + $1,495 Destination fee = $82,490 Base Price
Challenger SS $79,595 + $1,495 destination fee + $2,100 Gas Guzzler Tax = $83,190 Base Price
Charger RE $78,595 + $1,495 destination fee + $2,100 Gas Guzzler Tax = $82,190 Base Price

Last edited:

MRmagoo

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Chi
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 charger
F..ing GG tax!

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
2020 WB RE with 3.09 is $81,285

Trying to squeeze an extra 2 grand out of the S/S buyers

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
lol, sure. Subtract the endless HP Rebate marketing ploy and add in the 20K ADM...

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
lol, sure. Subtract the endless HP Rebate marketing ploy and add in the 20K ADM...
That would be the final straw for me from ever buying a Dodge/FCA product again. Dealers are such a pain in the ass to deal with, i might go and buy a Tremor and Mustang GT if any dealer was wanting an ADM on an S/S.
And im sure they will be there, as i know two dealers called me looking to unload a Daytona that has been sitting since God knows how long. I want one to race and beat on. If i wanted luxury, i wouldn't buy a Dodge

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The Daytona is a running joke for me. Car is stock hellcat with a butt-ugly color trying to sell itself off as an instant classic.

i sell cars mofo.gif

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
The Daytona is a running joke for me. Car is stock hellcat with a butt-ugly color trying to sell itself off as an instant classic.

View attachment 21557
This was always my favorite

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Gas guzzler tax scam to the max. its a donation to basically Tesla to help green agenda movement. And what’s truly sickening is all the Tesla drivers using the roads not paying a dime in road taxes collected from motor fuels. So it’s a double whammy we pay a gas guzzler tax and then we pay motor fuel taxes. The dumb ass politicians and greenies at their best.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #9
I'm personally waiting on the Ram TRX. I'd like to know where they will price it at. Hoping closer to the Raptors price, and not price it like the TH where barely anyone buys one. So the Durango Hellcat gives me a bit of hope it might not be a base price of 90k, lol. Jeeps seem to be priced higher than most FCA vehicles it seems anyway. So fingers crossed the Ram TRX is in the 70k range, although I fear mid 80s is more likely.....

I have no kids so the Charger and Durango do nothing for me, and the Challenger SS isn't worth the extra $$ imo over a WB RE. Especially if you got the power dollar deals while they lasted. No guarantees that next year will generate power dollars. It's possible, but if they do it would be awesome if they extended that to the Ram TRX!

On another note, I'm not a fan of the WB Challenger in general. That said it looks great imo on the Charger, especially this new RE (love the hood design).

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Gas guzzler tax scam to the max. its a donation to basically Tesla to help green agenda movement. And what’s truly sickening is all the Tesla drivers using the roads not paying a dime in road taxes collected from motor fuels. So it’s a double whammy we pay a gas guzzler tax and then we pay motor fuel taxes. The dumb ass politicians and greenies at their best.
Should get the Don to consider eliminating the BS tax, at least suggest it is BS. That will further piss “them” off.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Illinois wanted to pass something like $1000 plate fee for all EV vehicles because they avoid the gas taxes. It was shot down.
The fact that it even saw the light of day in this state was pretty amazing though.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If they have HP dollars on the WB RE Charger...thats not a bad deal...

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
1700 Durango Hellcats:mad:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
They sound about right. I expected the SS to be more.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
Total waste and ruining of a cool product. These will end up being showroom floor ornaments, collector storage, and sold at dumbass prices. Normal muscle head guys who should be driving these f-cking things will not touch em.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

It might not be that bad. They only made about 650 MY19 DSRTs, so this would be triple that, which would seemingly meet the demand.

The problem will come with the perception of rarity...

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
It might not be that bad. They only made about 650 MY19 DSRTs, so this would be triple that, which would seemingly meet the demand.

The problem will come with the perception of rarity...
Interesting, was not aware the DSRT was so low for 2019. Curious how many they sold in 2018. We love ours but I recall seeing lots of 18's sitting on lots, one reason why we got ours for a crazy deal.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I wouldn't worry about the Durango Hellcat. I doubt they'll sell at all. We'll see but that's what my gut says.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Total waste and ruining of a cool product. These will end up being showroom floor ornaments, collector storage, and sold at dumbass prices. Normal muscle head guys who should be driving these f-cking things will not touch em.
That is probably why they only made them for one year. Figured they build enough, it might take 2 years to sell them all.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
The ADM on the Hellrango is going to be nuts. Too bad, the SRT Durango is pretty impressive for a fat bastard, and I’m sure the Hellcat version will be even better.