Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congrats On the Win!! Long Time waiting for Josh@HHP to Debut his New Ultra Street Turbo Challenger!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
This past week end Josh attended the MSHS NOLA Race. What was different is Josh had his Ultra Street Turbo Challenger trailered down to the race to compete in The Hemi Outlaw race.

Top Cat was also Trailered down for some new R&D and T&T on it! Working on a new and better 60ft! I'm excited about some changes, I know John/Top Cat would also want the new mods too.

This is exactly how John/Top Cat wanted things to continue for his Mighty Challenger. His legacy was to be known for "All to have as much Fassst Fun as he was having" and he loved R&D and thought it was important to bing Fellow Hellcat owners the news from the track! John knew things would change for the better for all our Hellcats!

I know if John were alive he would be making this post of how Proud how is of Josh!

I am really proud of Josh and being part of the HHP Speed Shop I've seen him work many many hours for his customers Modern Hemi Cars! At the track it is amazing to watch with laptop in hand how he supports his many customers, and other racers if he can. And then he also races. I think that is AWESOME!

I really missed being in NOLA I enjoy seeing everyone and racing. I try hard to attend all the MSHS series races and sometimes just flying in.

I did keep in touch with Josh by text over the weekend but just knowing he was debuting his Ultra Street car........ I knew things would be different and more exciting than ever for him flying down the 1/4 mile.

And That's Right ....it was.

WTG Josh :cool:
HUGE CONGRATS ON A REAL WINNING DAY!!!!![twothumb]

Linda :)

Here is what Josh posted up on FB![coolsmile]

"What an awesome weekend. Finally debuted my Ultra Street class car and took home first place in Modern Street HEMI Shootout Series new Holley / Diablo Sport HEMI Outlaw class. We got quicker with every round as we’re learning the combo and she’s still got plenty left in her. I couldn’t have done this without the entire #TeamHHP there to support me. Special thanks to my guys, Bruce Maichle who heads up our race division, his partner in crime Wade Hopkins from Southern Speed Racing, all my guys at HHP who support me, and our sponsors:
Holley Performance"
ProTorque Converters / Joe Rivera
Jose @ Forcedinductions.com
BES Racing Engines
Kooks Headers and Exhaust
Atomizer Fuel Systems
Proformance Racing Transmissions
#Santhuffracingshocks
TRZ Motorsports
Rhodes Custom Auto
Nate & Southern Imports Collision Center for the awesome paint job!
Mike at Air Fuel Fire
Rob Goss Spare Parts Emporium
RJS safety
Once we get her down in the 80’s we’ll start competing in Ultra and hope to be highly competitive by mid year in one of the toughest classes out there. Additional thanks to Neichaun and Brandon for helping crew me this past weekend. It’s going to be a great year!

More comments!

Gary Rhudy Great job. Car looked great can’t wait till the season picks up .... word on the street is a wagon gonna out a gap on that thing 🙃🤔😝

Joshua Schwartz in all honesty, we have three vehicles that will gap this coming out. The wagon, Tom’s hellcat and the hemi bird will all be faster than me. But I’m happy with this little 76 mm turbo.

Gary Rhudy Joshua Schwartz lol I’m really glad I got to see the car make good passes this weekend can’t wait for this season

Bruce with Josh!

1583883200600.png

1583883156097.png
1583883112765.png
1583883131973.png

Last edited:

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I saw this car this weekend it is a beautiful ride and fast as fuuuk

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I also was fortunate to meet josh as well , very nice guy 👍but to be honest his car would run faster with me in it , I don’t weigh as much 😂😂 C5059336-0AA7-4B37-B395-EEE588CDFBF7.jpeg

Member ID
Reactions
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
@Linda's Hell Cat do you know who he whooped in the final lol. I didn’t even move and he finished 1/8 mile
B53E462F-BF65-4825-A2DC-37C2EAB4511A.jpeg

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5
Hey Sumit @uncrnps I wish I was there to see that happen!:D

I guess you will be turning the "Unicorn" up for the next race?:cool:

Last edited:
OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #6
I also was fortunate to meet josh as well , very nice guy 👍but to be honest his car would run faster with me in it , I don’t weigh as much 😂😂 View attachment 13873
LOL Dave @hellno Josh is very tall. After my husband passed I was going to race Top Cat to the 8's. But as you can see he has very long legs and as a matter of fact they go to the top of my hips.

I enjoyed having Josh to continue at the helm and having fun racing Top Cat to the 8's.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Maybe rules have changed, but i didn't think in ultra street you could have a turbo facing the front of the car with a cut out in the bumper

OP
Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
@Boris They have changed the rule for this year and got rid of the bumper cut out.
Josh will just have to put a "License plate" over the hole
This year I think will be a T&T + R&D one for Josh and his Ultra car.

I'm sure Josh isn't too worried about he has Bruce Maichels @ HHP building his car. And if you don't know who Bruce is....... well then you should know he builds Rob Goss's Worlds Fastest Modern Hemi winning racing X275 and has to be sure it is all set up for the rules.

https://highhorseperformance.com/rob-goss-x275-world-record-challenger-dragpak/

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston