Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Diablosport 93 Octane Legmaker Tune With New PCM

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Installed new PCM in my 2015 Hellcat with a Legmaker CAI. Did a Trinity 93 Octane Legmaker Tune. After installing tune, got a P0601 Error Code with a check engine light. Put original stock tune back and still got a P0601 Error Code with a check engine light. Contacted Diablosport and they sent me a modified tune that fixed the problem. The rep said there will be an update coming soon that will fix this problem. Has anyone else come across this problem?

BKuz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Sanford
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Scat Pack
Its happened to a few customers, fix is in the works and once its ready we'll use the device to load a calibration update and you won't see the code again ;)

OP
Bkuz

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
Thank you. Stephen from Diablosport helped me out. He was very helpful. I am glad he sent me the modified tune because my Hellcat didn’t seem to be running 100%.

BKuz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Thank you. Stephen from Diablosport helped me out. He was very helpful. I am glad he sent me the modified tune because my Hellcat didn’t seem to be running 100%.

BKuz
New to the forum, so forgive me for being 5 months late to the response party.
I live in S. Florida close enough to Diablosport and may or may not install an LMI Intake and do a Diablo93 Tune.
How much power (HP, Torque) did you pick up, and how much time did you cut off your 0-60 and 1/4 mile?

OP
Bkuz

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
I picked up about 10 hp with just the LMI Cold Intake. When I added the new PCM and a Diablosport 93 Octane Tune the HP bumped up another 15 to 20 hp. So the combined hp was about 25 to 30 hp. I have not had my car put on a dyno yet or taken it to the track because my health started going downhill.

BKuz

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I picked up about 10 hp with just the LMI Cold Intake. When I added the new PCM and a Diablosport 93 Octane Tune the HP bumped up another 15 to 20 hp. So the combined hp was about 25 to 30 hp. I have not had my car put on a dyno yet or taken it to the track because my health started going downhill.

BKuz
Hope you are feeling better

OP
Bkuz

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Vortecd,

Thank you. Fighting with the VA about the health issues I got from my 20 years of military service.

BKuz

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thank you for your service!

OP
Bkuz

Bkuz

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Vortecd,

You are welcome.

BKuz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat

BKuz
Sorry to hear about that Bkuz. I hope that you get better about as quickly as your Mopar can get down a drag strip.
God bless you!

BTW, thanks for the info.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB

BKuz
Good to know my Redeye has at least 800+ to the crank with the Legmaker on it 😀..