Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Does this mean I'm over 1,000 HP at the crank?

OP
Rcasa20

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
Thread Starter #21
I don’t know, put me in WhipCat’s car this past weekend and I can guarantee you that the truth would NOT have been told. I probably wouldn’t have broken 170 and he did multiple times. With me in the cockpit it’s all lies!!! At least at this point.

steven_sbs

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Plum Crazy 2019 Redeye Widebody
I love people who throw their drive train warranty out the window on a new car. I wish I had the balls (and money) to do that. I'd love to see my Redeye get faster, I just can't let go of the warranty. Well done, sir. Keep us posted with your progress.

Maxboost

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuquay varina
State
NC
Country
United States
How much boost is it making at shift point.

OP
Rcasa20

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
Thread Starter #24
I love people who throw their drive train warranty out the window on a new car. I wish I had the balls (and money) to do that. I'd love to see my Redeye get faster, I just can't let go of the warranty. Well done, sir. Keep us posted with your progress.
I hear ya! I waited until I had 4k miles to make sure there were no initial issues. Additionally, I have a tech at my local dealer who I'm very comfortable if issues arise and I thought if I stayed on a 93 tune that would be the safest for the car at this point. I can tell you at the age of 47 this is not something I would have considered doing 10 years ago. I'm fortunate that I can now take some calculated financial risks. I'll keep you posted!!