Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Extra Hellcat for sale......

707CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Last October I ordered one Sublime Hellcat from two different small dealerships in Wisconsin hoping to get one for myself. Four months ago both dealerships called and asked if I changed the orders from automatics to manual transmissions I would have a better chance of getting my Hellcat. I left as a auto and one to manual. Last week I picked up my 2015 Challenger Hellcat in the sublime with the black hood. What a car!!! So yesterday I hear that Dodge has canceled the remaining 2015 Challenger Hellcat orders. With that said I figured I should be hearing from Dodge that the second Hellcat was canceled. Right?
Well today I got my D1 for the second Hellcat in sublime with the black hood, black interior, nav, red seat belts and Pirelli tires and in the AUTOMATIC transmission. It will arrive to the dealership 8/15/2015.

So if anyone knows of someone who didn't get or wants a Hellcat I have one for sale.....

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
lol that's pretty clever ordering from two dealers. Sounds like your build made the cut before the cancellations.

Wendi G

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
I would be interested in discussing more about the extra Hellcat. Is it being sold by the dealership or private party?