Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FCA Connector Database

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
The service manuals I've linked to include connector and wiring data. That's all well and good, but sometimes we need fast access to this sort of info, without endless pdf searches.

I've been using the FCA connector database, since 2006, when it was on a different server. This latest iteration is very useable. You need to get to know their terminology, however. Like, headlight is headlamp and tail light is tail lamp and center brake light is chmsl (center high mounted stop lamp).

Once you get past the terminology, it's a good resource.

Check it out:

http://connectors.dcctools.com

Select your MY and platform (LC, LD, WK, etc.)

Pro tips:

Begin typing your search term, like LAMP, then hit the space bar and scroll down to see the results. Don't hit enter, or you'll get an error. By hitting the space bar, after the search term, it forces the server to provide all results, with that term.

Once you click on, say right headlamp HID, the result will open in a separate tab, or popup. If you're on your phone, click PRINT and it will open yet another tab that you can zoom and screen shot.

When you are in a result tab, close the popup window with the X at the upper right. If you use back, it will take you to the MY screen and you'll start all over again.

To start a new search, simply overwrite the old term and hit space. The new results will appear, below.

Hope this helps.

Bob

Last edited:

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thanks for the info, I was just looking for something like this the other day. (y)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
The service manuals I've linked to include connector and wiring data. That's all well and good, but sometimes we need fast access to this sort of info, without endless pdf searches.

I've been using the FCA connector database, since 2006, when it was on a different server. This latest iteration is very useable. You need to get to know their terminology, however. Like, headlight is headlamp and tail light is tail lamp and center brake light is chmsl (center high mounted stop lamp).

Once you get past the terminology, it's a good resource.

Check it out:

http://connectors.dcctools.com

Select your MY and platform (LC, LD, WK, etc.)

Pro tips:

Begin typing your search term, like LAMP, then hit the space bar and scroll down to see the results. Don't hit enter, or you'll get an error. By hitting the space bar, after the search term, it forces the server to provide all results, with that term.

Once you click on, say right headlamp HID, the result will open in a separate tab, or popup. If you're on your phone, click PRINT and it will open yet another tab that you can zoom and screen shot.

When you are in a result tab, close the popup window with the X at the upper right. If you use back, it will take you to the MY screen and you'll start all over again.

To start a new search, simply overwrite the old term and hit space. The new results will appear, below.

Hope this helps.

Bob

While it'll be amazing rare to use, when I do need this, it will be priceless. Thank you!