Welcome to the #1 SRT Forum and SRT community dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fl. Hellcat Interchiller Installation.

Trader history for TrekGTO (0)

TrekGTO

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
ST PETERSBURG
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
05 Maggie GTO
Big Thanks to Nigel (ncrowe) for helping develop our Hellcat Interchiller Kits. His first time at the track with our Interchiller was 9/15. The first 3 passes are 10min apart, IAT never got over 110 with quick recovery and no Heat Soak, he still needs to reprogram the stock pump.
1.jpg
2.1.jpg
2.2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Hickster

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Trek,
Install and tickets looks good. Temps have a problem in Florida always. Except about now,,, late October. We have not got there yet but close. I would like to show you my other forum friends the new ones the new paint job on the engine. Not too much info cause Rico will take it from me. But soon, in Clearwater, I will bring it down and you can sea. Beach terms, Hugh Bob,. Butt it should bee nice. Not so stupid mini lights. Stang and vettes lights. Look just bad. Rico as a few paint fixtures but not all. Not much you can dooosees with out the warranty situation. El Ri Go La Knows all about this situation. Me and his engine wise.