Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

For you Blue Oval lovers out there

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Some interesting quotes:

"New electrical architecture will enable new feature content at launch, like a fully digital instrument cluster and today's latest safety and driver assist features. It will also support over-the-air updates to an increasing number of software-enabled features, helping it stay as fresh as ever over its expected eight-year lifespan. " :unsure:

"The rumor mill has hinted at a plug-in version offering at least 10 or 20 miles of electric range, and this would undoubtedly boost efficiency and possibly contribute in some small way to achieving higher corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) ratings coming for 2026. "

10 - 20 miles ........... WTF ??

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Any Ford that we ever had would automatically self destruct at 125K. So I would say that's about right.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
One of my favorite games is GTA 5. They have been doing all these add on's online for nearly 9 years now. I don't play online so it does me no good. GTA 7 should be coming out in that amount of time right now. So far me I don't want an upgrade, I want a new game

Now for my car, if they kept updating the software and adding HP I wouldn't need a new car and would be cool with that

The difference is a game that cost $50 compared to the cost of a new car

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I think it’s funny so many here mock Ford but yet Dodge going bankrupt numerous times totally abandoned the Muscle car era during the 80s and 90s. But yet Ford soldiered on and honestly had Ford done what Dodge did most here would not have a Dodge Challenger And or it would be a Mitsubishi Challenger like in the 80s and the Plymouth brand as well brining back the Plymouth in Horizon body. Dodge chased the GT500 model to bring the current HC HP numbers. So go ahead and mock Ford and for me I love Dodge but Ford did me a hell of a favor by forcing Dodge to get off there ass and out do Ford. Scary to think Ford abandons the ICE AGE since Dodge will probably follow and just offer EV cars only. And now the Ram side TRX has a new competitor with the. Raptor R Predator motor SC 2023. Does Ram cave or bring something bigger and badder and if they do than you need to thank Ford.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I think it’s funny so many here mock Ford but yet Dodge going bankrupt numerous times totally abandoned the Muscle car era during the 80s and 90s. But yet Ford soldiered on and honestly had Ford done what Dodge did most here would not have a Dodge Challenger And or it would be a Mitsubishi Challenger like in the 80s and the Plymouth brand as well brining back the Plymouth in Horizon body. Dodge chased the GT500 model to bring the current HC HP numbers. So go ahead and mock Ford and for me I love Dodge but Ford did me a hell of a favor by forcing Dodge to get off there ass and out do Ford. Scary to think Ford abandons the ICE AGE since Dodge will probably follow and just offer EV cars only. And now the Ram side TRX has a new competitor with the. Raptor R Predator motor SC 2023. Does Ram cave or bring something bigger and badder and if they do than you need to thank Ford.
Don't know if you ever read mad magazine as a kid,,,Spy vs Spy,,pointy noses...big witch style hats...over sized sun glasses...every time I read one of your (well written) Furd posts...they remind me of those guys...your love for Furds...is so deeply routed..one can almost hear the blood rush to your private parts as you write them...(not that there's anything wrong with that)...:p:p:p:p

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Don't know if you ever read mad magazine as a kid,,,Spy vs Spy,,pointy noses...big witch style hats...over sized sun glasses...every time I read one of your (well written) Furd posts...they remind me of those guys...your love for Furds...is so deeply routed..one can almost hear the blood rush to your private parts as you write them...(not that there's anything wrong with that)...:p:p:p:p
Damn funny.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ford could put 10000hp in the mustang I would never buy one. The Challenger is the only true muscle car. Mustang is a pony car/sports car. Dodge had a few great years that no other manufacturer will ever compare against 1970-1971 with the Challengers 1991 and on with the Vipers and 2015-2022 with the Hellcats Redeyes and Demons. Those are historic cars that changed the game.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I can wait 2 more years.

Looks like Ford is planning to keep a V8 Mustang available until 2030 or so.
Things can change real fast. Could be longer or shorter and other companies could change too. If electric flops like it has in the past ICE may come back, some depending on who is pulling the strings

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I love all cars, the shitty`er they are the more money you make fixing them !!:)

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Things can change real fast. Could be longer or shorter and other companies could change too. If electric flops like it has in the past ICE may come back, some depending on who is pulling the strings
I'm hoping that with the redesign, there will be room for that 7.3 engine, and that there will be some nice model with that. It would be a good ICE send-off for the Mustang before it goes all electric.

The good thing seems to be that even though Ford already has an all electric Mustang, they haven't scrapped the V8 yet.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Ford could put 10000hp in the mustang I would never buy one. The Challenger is the only true muscle car. Mustang is a pony car/sports car. Dodge had a few great years that no other manufacturer will ever compare against 1970-1971 with the Challengers 1991 and on with the Vipers and 2015-2022 with the Hellcats Redeyes and Demons. Those are historic cars that changed the game.
Who are you...and what have you done with CC:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::oops:

OP
Paladin06

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #14
I think you forgot the 2008 SRT Challenger that lit the fire again. Mine was #904 of the limited edition. CB099E76-3ECB-4131-9A4D-AE662E86A6BC.jpeg CB099E76-3ECB-4131-9A4D-AE662E86A6BC.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Well said...