Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ford employees want the company to stop making police cars

Hpindy

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read . why is everything you say or do racist?? These people that are screaming the loudest are in for a rude awakening when a crime is committed on them and there are no police around to help them .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

ChargerChallenger

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Oh gotta Love the Inept since I as Ford’s CEO would gladly respond to this issue and feelings for the employees:
Dear disgruntled employees thank you for your contributions to the Ford Brand and concerns for those as well. Ford stands proud with all citizens in the world and especially our police forces. We at Ford pride ourselves in helping keep America Safe not only by developing safe cars but supporting the challenges to keep police safe as well. With consideration of the request it should be known we have an incredible alliance and support of our manufacturing that is a big presence in our production to keep our employees employed providing law enforcement vehicles. In fairness to you as an employee it’s ok to voice your concerns and the good news is we have other applicants wanting your jobs. And for you this is a tIme to choose sides and should you be anti police you need to apply to other manufacturers who do not manufacture law enforcement vehicles. Once again thank you for your service and I hope the best for you.
Sincerely,
ICE AGE

Last edited:

DGatzby

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Ya know, we should just sit and watch. I have about had it. What? Stop making cars, then what does Ford do? Lay off and/or fire employees. Same ones who demand they quit making cars. Screw it, let them all go down the unemployment road. Currently the story last night was that over one third of all people in the USA have missed last months house payments.

Marc W

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
St. George
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I think this is more liberal media BS than fact. The so called “Ford Group” is a liberal support thing that was started by one of the Ford siblings. Thus the name. It is not Ford Motor Company. I have no doubt that some of the gazillion “employees” are BLM supporters. The fake media would like to make this sound like Ford is anti cop because that’s what they do. Funny when you consider that “The” Henry Ford back in the 30’s was a Nazi. 😂

MikeD1

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
What is likely to begin is the line workers will 'sabotage' those cars as they come down the line. Even little things (like tossing some loose screws or nuts in the door panels) or not tightening various parts down all the way will drive the owner crazy & are hard to chase down. Having worked for 2 of the big 3, I've seen it happen. Union protects the bad players, QC never catches it & it can become a real problem.

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Did any of you read the last paragraph? It says that the original request to stop is from an outside group of black and white people not affiliated with the Ford group as thought...anybody can make a stink, just depends on whether you want to stand and smell it, or move on!

Slowpoke387

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Let them stop making them. Then as the tens of thousand of police cars are not being ordered and the morons who complained about it start getting laid off, watch them cry racism once again. Eff them. Society is shot.

Last edited:

Mean Cat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Not sure how much I believe this article... highly doubt most or all employees wanted this. Lose a contract that big you could lose jobs.

DGatzby

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Shit, better be careful, they may stop making the big slow Fords, then they will start to buy SRT Chargers to chase us down!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
Shit, better be careful, they may stop making the big slow Fords, then they will start to buy SRT Chargers to chase us down!

That's fine with me, they'll more likely be on the bottom end of their tank than I will...

;)

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
The cops I know hate Fords they prefer Chargers or Tahoes since ford dropped RWD CrownVics. They didn't even like them that much. Under powered. The only cop I talked to that liked his ford patrols I-90/80 in IN he has a Red 5.0 mustang. That was around 5yrs ago.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
The CEO just said they will NEVER stop supporting the police! (y)

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
The CEO just said they will NEVER stop supporting the police! (y)
Hope so. Everyone seems to talk tough until the mob shows up at their front door. Maybe he’ll need some of Henry Ford’s old goons for security.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
All these BLM activities and events make me sick. If BLM really wants to make a difference, they need to develop a training course / program to teach blacks how to respond and behave when contacted by the police. This would ESPECIALLY help with YOUNG blacks so they learn they don't have to be AFRAID of the police, they just need to respond correctly if / when contacted. This course would be somewhat based on how POLICE are trained and where an officer is "coming from" when having to approach and contact a black person.

This post may come across as racist to some reading it, but I really think the above applies to ALL people because there are as many (unarmed) whites (or more) killed by police each year as blacks. Unfortunately, the media is not concerned about the whites. They just show the black occurances because they want to "stir up" the racism factor.

If this is an improper post, may the moderators please delete it.

Last edited:

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
My dad had the talk with me "yes sir, I was going a safe and reasonable speed sir," In my day you got out of the car. You did nothing to make the cop remember you. You went to court got supervision for 6 months... Life goes on. And as far as H cuda You have to add up blacks and hispanics to equal whites killed by cops.Today everybody is a racist
https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
I think @ChargerChallenger nailed it! Don't want to do it find another job Good Luck! I'm a Pressman a Division of Reynolds. We print all the Cups for the big boys. I get paid to do my job and that takes care of and supports my family and that's what matters! Don't care if Chik Fil A doesn't support LGBTQ or whatever it is.

Bowtie Guy

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I think @ChargerChallenger nailed it! Don't want to do it find another job Good Luck! I'm a Pressman a Division of Reynolds. We print all the Cups for the big boys. I get paid to do my job and that takes care of and supports my family and that's what matters! Don't care if Chik Fil A doesn't support LGBTQ or whatever it is.
Now if you can only convince the low lives in Chicago shooting kids every weekend to try this
Seems to be a tough gig
Its a 2 step process
Get a job
Take care of your family
For many it seems elusive for generations !!!

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
St Petersburg
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
16 HC Charger, 20 Durango SRT, 17 GT350. 98 C5