Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HK to Alpine Premium 1 and 2 Subwoofer Integration Jumper Kit.

Trader history for Diboblo (1)

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
So, you may have seen my write-up for integrating the HK Dual Subwoofer box into a Hellcat Charger:

https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/how-to-installing-a-challenger-hk-sub-box-in-a-charger.4550/

This applies to all trim level Charger/Challenger 2015+.

If you are so inclined, I've created an integration jumper kit that modifies the OEM HK Subwoofer box to accept about 100 watts RMS, from an external amp. This will allow you to run the box, until you decide you NEED MORE BASS. I also did a write-up on that:

https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/how-to-upgrade-the-dual-oem-hk-woofers.4596/post-44021

The integration jumper kit allows you to quickly and safely rewire the OEM HK Subwoofer box and only use two of the six input wires.

Kit includes jumper kit, only. You provide the subwoofer box, amp and associated amp bits and pieces to install the amp.

Cost is $50, for the kit... shipped.

Send me a pm for payment and ordering details.

Kit comes complete with jumpers, t-taps and easy to follow instructions, with photos.

I'll post the instructions to this thread, soon.

Bob
Lux Technologies

Last edited:
OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #2
Instructions:

Series Voice Coil - Parallel Woofer Wiring:

Sub 1 (Left Sub):

VC1:

+ GRN
- WHT

VC2:

+ RED
- TAN

Sub 2 (Right Sub):

VC1:

+ BLU
- YEL

+
-

Using T-Taps, jumper:

Sub1 VC1 GRN to VC2 TAN.

Sub1 VC1 WHT to SUB2 VC2 -.

Sub1 VC2 RED to Sub2 VC1 BLU.

This will net you RED + & WHT - at the connector, to run to the output of the amp.

Disregard all other wires, at the connector. They are already spoken for, inside the box.

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
I'm interested! I've got the HK box, but nothing wired...just nicely mounted in the trunk and waiting. I'll be purchasing the Kicker 400.1...should have bought it when it was on sale.

If memory serves, you're located in SoCal? Perhaps I drive to you for the install? I usually find a way to screw up anything with wires.

OP
Diboblo

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
I'm interested! I've got the HK box, but nothing wired...just nicely mounted in the trunk and waiting. I'll be purchasing the Kicker 400.1...should have bought it when it was on sale.

If memory serves, you're located in SoCal? Perhaps I drive to you for the install? I usually find a way to screw up anything with wires.
PM sent.

Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 2020
So, you may have seen my write-up for integrating the HK Dual Subwoofer box into a Hellcat Charger:

https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/how-to-installing-a-challenger-hk-sub-box-in-a-charger.4550/

This applies to all trim level Charger/Challenger 2015+.

If you are so inclined, I've created an integration jumper kit that modifies the OEM HK Subwoofer box to accept about 100 watts RMS, from an external amp. This will allow you to run the box, until you decide you NEED MORE BASS. I also did a write-up on that:

https://www.hellcatforum.org/threads/how-to-upgrade-the-dual-oem-hk-woofers.4596/post-44021

The integration jumper kit allows you to quickly and safely rewire the OEM HK Subwoofer box and only use two of the six input wires.

Kit includes jumper kit, only. You provide the subwoofer box, amp and associated amp bits and pieces to install the amp.

Cost is $50, for the kit... shipped.

Send me a pm for payment and ordering details.

Kit comes complete with jumpers, t-taps and easy to follow instructions, with photos.

I'll post the instructions to this thread, soon.

Bob
Lux Technologies
Bob, I’d like to buy your kit.
Thanks in advance
Luciano

Last edited by a moderator:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member