Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HOLLY SHOOT CRAP MY CHARGER HELLCAT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!!!!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Damn this is so heart breaking for me. I am in Florida and my favorite selling Ford dealer in Baltimore Md Koons Ford has just called me asking if their is 4th key to my Hellcat Charger. I just traded it in for my GT350 about 3 weeks ago. And I told them is there no 4th key and they then tell me the car has been stolen off the lot😩. Wow I am truly just sad and pissed at the same time being that was a awesome car and had it not been the incredible offer they gave me I would not have let her go. I am on the phone with Sirius Guardian reactivating my account to hopefully be able to locate the car. I guess unbeknownst to the stealers the Sirius Guardian radio will locate the vehicle. This will be very interesting to see how this plays out and I have been on the phone for an hour trying to help out find the car.

Last edited:

Diboblo

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
Damn CC not your car, but still a bummer.

Nice looking out, lending a hand, brother.

Bob

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Damn.....why didn't you tell me it was there?? I could've taken it for a test drive.....

to the pit beef place down the road :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Damn.....why didn't you tell me it was there?? I could've taken it for a test drive.....

to the pit beef place down the road :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your greasy finger prints would be all over the car and you’d be in jail 😁

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I hope you can help them find it and they throw a beating to the thieves.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Your greasy finger prints would be all over the car and you’d be in jail 😁
My office used to be right down the street from Koons Ford and going the other direction is an awesome mom and pop pit beef place.

Let me know the next time you're gonna be over there and I'll tell you where it is.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Wow that's crazy another member here @Beast707 had thugs steal a few cars at the dealership he sold his to but they were 1 day late as the new owner already had posession..

MurderCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Whipple Hellcat (Sold) 22 GMC 2500HD Denali

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Well I’m sure your cat was near mint condition too making it even more desirable. Yeah cats are like gold on the streets. Gotta protect your gold

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
I figured out the game in the last rodeo back in 2018 when my 392 was put on blocks in the city. After that I got extra cautious leaving them anywhere too long unattended. They always draw attention. Sometimes not the attention you want though

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Want to buy a 5th.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nope,,, not yet. I have to pick up sum apple pie shine tomorrow. Going to Tenn soon.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Bought my Scatpack from them in 2016. Hope they recover it.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I ///// also. Fpr all our sakes. Met a stomach doc this week,,, bad story. No kneed to??? I had anew green,, green SRT Hell Cat tee shirt on. That opened up the swinging doors for me. He has a 2019 black satin H/C. We talked for an hour yesterday and an hour today. 90% wasz abouts carz. 10% was my bleeding ulcer. Not much to speak about there, but the H/C s alot to talk about. Going to meet him at Quaker Sake and Gube next thurs day. Car show,, stangs and Dodge's. 1/4 mile from the largest HD dealership in the country. Barracuda HD on 49 th St Pine Apple Park. Pinellas Park, Fl. Damn place is huge. Put 3 Daytona Beache's in it's place.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Nope,,, not yet. I have to pick up sum apple pie shine tomorrow. Going to Tenn soon.
Tastes good I’m always a little let down of the proof of old Smokey. Do you know of a better? Old Smokey seems to be the most powerful just on the weaker end for shine it seems. Does taste good tho. What’s the good stuff you get?
Yep I am curious as well when they will have something ready. Wife is scared taking the car anywhere over night. She’s even nervous about the hotel parking lot in bowling green when we go.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Tastes good I’m always a little let down of the proof of old Smokey. Do you know of a better? Old Smokey seems to be the most powerful just on the weaker end for shine it seems. Does taste good tho. What’s the good stuff you get?

Yep I am curious as well when they will have something ready. Wife is scared taking the car anywhere over night. She’s even nervous about the hotel parking lot in bowling green when we go.
I didn't sleep for shit in Indy last year. Bowling Green never scared me though:)

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk

Use a car cover in the parking lot. Out of sight out of mind. If you have to park in the parking lot, back it up to the curb if you can find a good spot and turn your front wheels. A multi layer car cover is also better than no cover in case of hail and you can’t get under a roof anywhere.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Damn this is so heart breaking for me. I am in Florida and my favorite selling Ford dealer in Baltimore Md Koons Ford has just called me asking if their is 4th key to my Hellcat Charger. I just traded it in for my GT350 about 3 weeks ago. And I told them is there no 4th key and they then tell me the car has been stolen off the lot😩. Wow I am truly just sad and pissed at the same time being that was a awesome car and had it not been the incredible offer they gave me I would not have let her go. I am on the phone with Sirius Guardian reactivating my account to hopefully be able to locate the car. I guess unbeknownst to the stealers the Sirius Guardian radio will locate the vehicle. This will be very interesting to see how this plays out and I have been on the phone for an hour trying to help out find the car.
Sorry to hear about your ex HC, hopefully they find it in 1 piece, good luck !

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Use a car cover in the parking lot. Out of sight out of mind. If you have to park in the parking lot, back it up to the curb if you can find a good spot and turn your front wheels. A multi layer car cover is also better than no cover in case of hail and you can’t get under a roof anywhere.
It’ll be in an enclosed trailer.
but my cousin a few months ago was a vendor at a gun show. Had all their ammo, guns and gear in an enclosed trailer and they still broke into it and stole 8k rounds and 5 guns.
I think that was in Columbus.

Last edited: