Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How often do you visit your spot?

How often do you visit your 'spot' for spirited driving?

• Daily

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 1 or 2 times a week

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I don't have a spot or drive the car spiritedly

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I don't have a spot, I only do spirited driving on the track

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Here’s the old spot, sit on overpass until highway is clear then enter on ramp at proper merging speed. Take Notice to white rag on broke down car and how long it takes for the jet blast to catch up lol

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Video tape him and put him on youtube and the big screen at the next HOA meeting....
Lol yeah no shit.. look at this idiot making these remarkably less longer stripes than his predecessor🤔🤣

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Anyday.. but typically the weekend when I’m not working and it’s dry outside. I like waking up around dawn.. usually leave the house between 6-645am on weekends traffic in my town is very light and in the morning nearly non existent. Go and stop at Dunkin’ Donuts about 7-8 miles down the road and get a large coffee extra cream and a couple coffee rolls. Take a couple sips of coffee and head back. Of course I have 2 spots I do my runs on this route.. The one road I call essentially my 0-100 road (backroad around farms not around houses).. the other road is residential highway I do pulls on.. works great in the morning. After 9am I usually refuse to drive my car spiritedly unless I’m really in the mood. 90 percent of the time it’s in the morning and only last like 30 minutes and I’m good. Just need that quick jump start with 700 ponies in my life. Once in awhile I can jump in her like 530am and roll out then get back right after 6 and peace out for work like 630am.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Used to hit the interstate onramp (at 2:30 am) daily.
But going that way, I am required to drive thru (a 35 mph) main street, with allot of lights on timers. Want to feel like an absolute freaking moron? Sit at one of those lights at 2:30 - 3:00 am for 60 seconds with ABSOLUTELY no other vehicles within a mile, except for the LEO hiding and waiting to pounce.
Love the motorcycle law in most states allowing a SAFE run through red lights (after stopping and verifying) when they either don’t change or potentially in the situation you describe. That law was initiated here in MN by my County Rep, and a fellow motorcycle rider! Signed by Jesse when he was our Governor.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States