Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FS ID 1700x Fuel Injectors

Trader history for Bordercat_797 (0)

Bordercat_797

Active Duty U.S. Army
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge CHALLENGER HELLCAT REDEYE WIDEBODY
Selling a set of 8 ID1700x fuel injectors. These injectors were installed by SRT Autoworks in Phoenix, Arizona, in June of 2021. They have approx 10k miles of usage since installed with no issues. The car has been running on E85 since the injectors were installed, with a full tank of 91 every fifth fill-up to keep everything clean. I am going a different route with my car and downsizing my injectors.

I will send these to ID next week to be clean and flow-tested. Asking $1,800 OBO after the service is complete from ID or $1,200 OBO as-is. I appreciate you taking a look at these. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can accept Cashapp or Zelle for the agreed-upon purchase price. Also willing to cover shipping costs.

Shipping from El Paso, Texas, and you can reach me through PM or by email at: chrisnelson1506@gmail.com.

Attachments

OP
Bordercat_797

Bordercat_797

Active Duty U.S. Army
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #2
UPDATE: Injectors are still for sale and will consider all offers. These just returned from being cleaned by Injector Dynamics and are in excellent condition.

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Not gonna lie. Very tempted.

OP
Bordercat_797

Bordercat_797

Active Duty U.S. Army
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
Update: Dropping asking Price to $1,200 OBO.