Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Lamborghini dealerships in the west half of the country

Hickster

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I can't even afford to make the phone call. But I am going to purchase that twin turbo supra. Death trap I know.

OP
Whatknot

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Mustang, Boxster, Ram 1500, Ram 3500, Fit
Thread Starter #22
I briefly sold cars, it is a ridiculously easy job.
Not sure why so many salesmen seem to pretend its difficult.
And pretty sure that since I sold cars 26 years ago, and now, they must have passed a law stating all salesmen must never tell the truth, always be an arrogant prick, and have zero morals or ethics.
I called 22 dodge dealers looking for a new redeye widebody charger in stock, in an acceptable color, before I gave up and placed an order. Every place I called, I specifically asked for a sales woman, only 3 places had them, but all 3 were pleasant to talk to. Of the 19 sales men i had to talk to, because even in the year 2021 most dealersdon't have ladies it seems, only 2 of the 19 were nice, the other 17 were pricks. When I ordered, I did so not based on best price, closest to me, but where I was treated best. That lady and I talked for more than 45 minutes, we discussed life, horses, dogs, motorcycles, F1, and more. Probably 10 days or so later, I called back, couldn't remember her name, asked to talk with the friendly woman in sales. We spent a good 1.5 hours on the phone, discussing options, colors, etc. When it sounded good, i said how much. She said without hesitation how about $2000 under msrp? I said make it $3000 under, and I will tell you to hit the order button. She said okay, deal. I gave her my visa number for the deposit, and we were done. Sure I probably could have paid less somewhere else, and definitely could have bought it closer, but I will pay an extra couple thousand, and drive a couple more hours, to be treated with kindness and respect.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody
@Whatknot Any luck with the Lambo? If still looking call Kenny in Atlanta and tell him Rico sent you. Early warning that you probably already know…prepare to wait!!

Rcasa20

Founding Member
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody
@Whatknot Oh, and probably no chance for AWD, likely need to opt for RWD unless you get lottery winning lucky!

SilverBillet

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
I don’t think he’s interested any more? He bought a skid steer for logging in his woods instead…[driving]

Demoniccat

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
@Whatknot Oh, and probably no chance for AWD, likely need to opt for RWD unless you get lottery winning lucky!
Hows your order going, still on track for March. Would be nice if it shows up early as you can drive it year round. Up north forget it March is still sketchy with sand and salt. Don’t forget to send me pics When it shows up. And yes I am treating the Custom Triumph Devils cut wheels with respect as well as you did.