Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Mopar ist der Sieg! ONLY manufacturer running a supercharged Hemi funny car that is a version OF a regular-production supercharged Hemi muscle car.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan

Why is Mopar so overwhelmingly superior to all others?

Anywhere that Mopar technology is unleashed, instead of being limited due to Brand X manufacturers all complaining that Dodge Wins Too Much, Mopar dominates.

If Chevrolet was run by real men, they'd have a new Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu on the showroom floors by now, but nooooo, it is evidently run by FAKE men.

But, as I mentioned, all other F/C class racers are fraudulently represented, if they are not Mopars, because they are brand X running a Mopar engine, while not having a supercharged Hemi on the street version of their car.

So
Much
Ross
of
Faceuh.

It would be bad, very bad, for Ford if Chevrolet and Mopar BOTH had five-seat resurrected-classic actual muscle cars while Ford did not.

Attention Ford: beef up the size of the Mustang and offer it as an almost direct replica of the 1969 Boss 429. Watch people trample over Prius owning CO2 sniffers to get them.

But, Ford, DO you have los cojones to do so?

Keep in mind, fellas, I'm the guy who gave Bob Lutz the idea FOR resurrecting the 'Cuda (when I mailed him that letter, Plymouth still existed,) AND for a small-block Hemi. (1992).

And, Chevrolet and Ford, I'm telling YOU to wake up and smell the 93 octane. Bring back a new era of total Big Three dominance before Toyota fields a muscle car with THEIR OHV V8, and pulls your pants down in front of all the other kids on the playground even further than Dodge has.

Hey, Ford and GM, quit being such sissies.
"B-but muh preciiiiouss, my god, the thing I worship and obey, the Quarterly Profit Report! W-we can't afford to build cars that people like! It might cost money to tool up for it! and I'm quaking in my high-heel designer boots in fear of the EPA. OMG IT'S A CR-CR-CR-CRISISSSSS!!!" *shrieks and falls to the floor, blubbering*

You know what my vision for the Big Three is? Dominating Detroit with huge factories, engineers dueling with each other engineers from the Big Three on Woodward avenue again.

I dream of boys growing up knowing American Muscle is superior to all the limp-wristed Gretamobiles silently slinking and slithering around the streets, afraid to Offend the People from the EPA Who Hate America and Everything it Stands For.

Last edited:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Nope, all are spending Billions towards EVs. I'm afraid the party is only drawing closer to the end. Grew up (still do) loving the Hemi and LS motors. I said my Charger Hellcat isn't going anywhere but this talk about Redeye Charger is worrying me...:love:

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Thread Starter #3
Sent a multi-page letter/email to Mike Manley today, CEO of FCA in the USMCA region.
8 main points. We'll see how it goes.
If I win, we ALL win. I mean, who DOESN'T want quadruple inline Rolls Royce Merlins in the new Viper?

Last edited: