Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

More Ford Lightning Issues

DemonSRT

500 Posts Club
Donating Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kawartha Lakes
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Built in Canada 2018 Demon #3135
My comment were In general about EVs supposed to save the planet being green and all and not specifically about them using aluminum! Most manufacture from KIA to Bentley use tons of aluminum so that issue is not specific to EVs or Ford for that matter. Hell we use aluminum for the hood and doors, even my 2013 Ram truck has an aluminum hood!
Is there aluminum panels on our charger, Challengers, etc?
You just proved my point that you actually are doing what you think you aren't doing. Your statement was, "I thought these EVs were the best thing for the environment? You know, being all "GREEN' and shit?!" . That is not a general comment. A general comment would like, "I thought using aluminum would help make all of our vehicles more efficient and be better for our planet." Anyway, I don't expect you to understand how others like myself would intepret your words. Have a good one.(y)

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
You just proved my point that you actually are doing what you think you aren't doing. Your statement was, "I thought these EVs were the best thing for the environment? You know, being all "GREEN' and shit?!" . That is not a general comment. A general comment would like, "I thought using aluminum would help make all of our vehicles more efficient and be better for our planet." Anyway, I don't expect you to understand how others like myself would intepret your words. Have a good one.(y)
Wow, I think you’re reading more into my comment but whatever! I make no apologies for anything I said no matter how others “take it”. It seems you have a problem with my “green and shit” comment but isn’t that exactly what they’re supposed to be doing? Saving the planet by being better for the planet!? By being green???