Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New Stock Power Demon Record.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I want to address a few things,
take any car from any person that has a "record"
apply the morals and standards that armchair nancies are crying over...
not one not one vehicle will fit the DREAM criteria.
its all wannabe asshats who are NOT out here putting the time and effort into anything.

1. there is NO video,NO pictures,NO data sheets on Dodges TICKET. we do it now every day 9.6s and 9.5s
2. WITHOUT that information we as a community of Demons looked at a real single seat on a scale. simple
3. added Leas advertised weight 130
4. ASSUME their Demon was EPA certified TUNE that we currently have
5. 4280lbs, FACTORY tune flashed or updated by a dealer is our rule. Several series have this as their rule, not just us.
6. In a single seat swapping the drag pak almost gets me (245) to the 4280, washer water and some plastic caps and covers all less than 20lbs brings me into the 4280 zone...then its fuel weight..ad more its 4290...run it dry its 4270
7. So I know that just because an interior is in a car... doesnt mean its "stock"
8. I know the weights of the people running and how they got there. NO ONE is saying the 9.50 is a car identical to a showroom 1 seat... we clearly said.... since the 5 cars already went faster than Dodge CLAIMED stock tune stock weight 9.65... we wanted to see how fast the car could go... try for 9.4s.....simple. There is no trophy or big check in this issue.
9. Plus those who SNUCK onto property without paying to be there during a private event to just take a few pictures and run out to make a "trash them" video.... I say shows their character and their attempt to be relevant and use the Demons to prop up their view count.. Just go buy one and test on your own or stay with what you have and talk what you know with your car.

So if Demon owner A wants to go run their car stripped to get their PB so be it. Congrats to them and their Hard Work.

I will keep my 3299 car at 4280 and run as appropriate
My 457 car is at 950 passes.... its moving into a new realm of racing
Both my cars have met MY GOALS
I dont really GAF about your opinion nor your beliefs that only your definition of MY car is a valid one.

If you know me, you know this to be true.... I hope you have a good day and stop worrying about other people.
I’ll come clean I’m the one who snuck in but it was only to take pics of the cars for future ass kicking 😂😂

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
you sir are on the correct path..... now roll it faster with the purpose to limit wheel lift.. computer stays out of the run
That's part of it. The 141 mph trap speed can also be due to one or a combination of the following:
1. A lighter car- every 100 lbs of weight requires an additional 1 mph of trap speed to achieve the same ET.
2. A more powerful fuel run on the stock tune can enhance trap speed.
3. Variations in timing equipment. Different tracks, while rendering an accurate ET will sometimes have variations in MPH measurements for the same Et. It can also occur at the same track track , same day between the right and left lane.