Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Oh geezđŸ˜±. Yikes should I or shouldn’t eye in the eye 😂

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
My daughter is really liking her and for me mixed feelings on the color.
Then it's not the one you want. If that color isn't grabbing you like a hooker in a Subic Bay bar, then skip it. That's one of those colrs that you either love or hate. If you're hovering around the middle......skip it.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Looks like a golden opportunity.:cool:

That was so terrible...but yet i laughed ...

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #23
She’s mine 😁 or wait a second my daughters😳
9A01B4B0-18C5-410E-B31F-1B6A9F880751.jpeg

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #24
0BA28149-DA97-42E6-8EE0-BF562149FD48.jpeg

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I would lock her and the car up. Looks like trouble. Oh Boy.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good to hear. Just send 1 to college.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #30
Birthday gift?
18?
My daughter has so many things in her life and sincerely she never ever demands anything. I am trying to give her an opportunity to enjoy as much as possible before the reality of working the rest of her life. She knows these are things that are for now time and understanding it’s not forever. She also knows should she want my things she has to work for it. She’s not a taker she’s a giver and ver balanced in life Mental, Physical and Spirituality. My goal is to share as much as possible I can to her and my family as well. I have had incredible success and failures as well . And the pandemic screwed me good and my daughter never was disappointed in me having to give up 8-10 really nice cars, trucks, motorcycles, Atvs She understands and that’s why I reward her no matter since she’s understanding and supportive no matter how bad it is. And she truly works her ass if going to school, working out, studying, helping around the property and house and my business as well. She never ever has gotten out of bed and not done what she has to do. She never misses a day of school not is sick a d if she wasn’t like this then hell no she would not get the enjoyment of my success.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
My daughter has so many things in her life and sincerely she never ever demands anything. I am trying to give her an opportunity to enjoy as much as possible before the reality of working the rest of her life. She knows these are things that are for now time and understanding it’s not forever. She also knows should she want my things she has to work for it. She’s not a taker she’s a giver and ver balanced in life Mental, Physical and Spirituality. My goal is to share as much as possible I can to her and my family as well. I have had incredible success and failures as well . And the pandemic screwed me good and my daughter never was disappointed in me having to give up 8-10 really nice cars, trucks, motorcycles, Atvs She understands and that’s why I reward her no matter since she’s understanding and supportive no matter how bad it is. And she truly works her ass if going to school, working out, studying, helping around the property and house and my business as well. She never ever has gotten out of bed and not done what she has to do. She never misses a day of school not is sick a d if she wasn’t like this then hell no she would not get the enjoyment of my success.
It was just a yes or no question...:p

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
uh oh.....are you drinking already?????

:p:p

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
True đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #35
Hell this forum would be deader than dead if it was just yes and no responsesđŸ€Ș. I mean hell look @Whatknot posts😁. Life’s story and adventurers😂. Thank goodness we have him here otherwise this place would be dead
..oh yeh forgot about @Stormtrooper1320 😂😂

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #36
The front splitter is damaged and some abrasion up front on the left fender which I took her home i personally polished out. I’ll pick her up Tuesday or Wednesday once she’s all good.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
I rarely drink.
Had a beer Thursday.
Another yesterday.
And just finished one.

This is such a great group of Patriots!
Relaxin, laughin, and havin fun.

Commiefornia is a conceal carry only state...but I've seen more being packed these past 3 days, out in the open, in a jacket pocket, in someone's hand, or wherever, it makes me laugh. Every adult here carries, got active military, veterans, cops, firemen, lawyers, doctors, nurse, ranchers, businessmen, secretaries, pilots, mechanic, waitress, chef, and more. The 1 cop is about to waterski, literally tosses me his piece, i shove it in my pocket. Majority in attendance live in commiefornia, but none agree with the bullshit happening here.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #38
You know interesting stories at the dealership today. All the SRT products and Hellcats are off site. They have had 9 stolen vehicles just this year. They have the cars now locked down and night security. It’s really bad so for anyone here I cannot emphasize more than ever lock your prized car down.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
In all seriousness, that's awesome that you're aware of not spoiling her and rewarding her for hard work.

uh oh.....are you drinking already?????

:p:p
What do you mean "already?"

But yes...

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Much more accurate description, though I did take a short break to take the kids for donuts this morning.