Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ok, dumb driving light question....

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Why don't I have them? Car has almost every option so I assumed they just didn't come with them, then yesterday I was looking at a buddies new scat (not WB) with a fe less options but he had them. WTF lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
You mean fog lights? No Hellcats have them. FCA felt they needed every square inch for air flow for the various heat exchangers/coolers so they were left out. Chargers are the same way.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
You mean fog lights? No Hellcats have them. FCA felt they needed every square inch for air flow for the various heat exchangers/coolers so they were left out. Chargers are the same way.
Avatar says Scat Pack WB. And OP can thank FCA’s “waterfall” wide body policy/adopting the Hellcat facia, thus deleting the fog lights. Be careful what you wish for lol.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Avatar says Scat Pack WB. And OP can thank FCA’s “waterfall” wide body policy/adopting the Hellcat facia, thus deleting the fog lights. Be careful what you wish for lol.
Ah. Didn't see the tiny 392 badge on my phone, nor do the signature boxes show up on mobile/vertical view. But yeah, same HC facia, same lack of fog lights! Horray for FCA trickle down "let's make every Charger/Challenger look like a HC" policy!

OP
Designflaw

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Thread Starter #5
Damn it! Honestly though I'll trade. I love the WB. Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk