Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Polaris Slingshot...?

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Go on over to the old house, they have a thread, go over and get yourself banned.
I would, but I just don't like the old place.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Go on over to the old house, they have a thread, go over and get yourself banned.
Just cuz you said, I went and looked.
WT stirring the pot.
Tried to tell someone I was here.
Unless you type it exactly as I did, the text is automatically modified.
Screenshot_20200524-092847~2.png

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
The 2020 is apparently a lot nicer with a refresh versus the 19 models. And the auto is supposedly better than the manual. if you have a roof on them many states allow no helmet requirements which then it seems more fun versus having to wear a helmet.
So......you basically have a convertible car. Might as well buy a 5.0 Mustang convertible.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
So......you basically have a convertible car. Might as well buy a 5.0 Mustang convertible.
That’s exactly my take too. You have a very uncomfortable ugly convertible car with that thing. For the same money or less you could have a better performing used car. I get the toy factor but I would feel ridiculous sitting in one of those things. Id have to then get an instagram account to post selfies of myself and then post updates every five minutes so everyone could see me at all times [histerical]

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
That’s exactly my take too. You have a very uncomfortable ugly convertible car with that thing. For the same money or less you could have a better performing used car. I get the toy factor but I would feel ridiculous sitting in one of those things. Id have to then get an instagram account to post selfies of myself and then post updates every five minutes so everyone could see me at all times [histerical]
Ahhh yes.....one step away from being that annoying kid at the pool who keeps yelling....."watch me daddy...daddy...daddy......watch me daddy....dddaaaaddddyyyyyyy....wwaattccchhhhhh meeeee!!!!! "