Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ported 2.4 ihi blower

Trader history for hellno (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Guys I’m selling in my ported 2.4 blower it has the rbearings in it as well by jokers performance,,The rotors have normal wear on it and the bearings are still great it was in great working condition when I pulled off at the end of the season to do my new build anybody who’s had any kind of dealing with me on the forum knows that I’m straight up guy and you will get exactly what I sale you

im asking 3500 and that will include shipping in the continental United States please feel free to contact me through text 901-568-3001
I’m not always getting notifications to my email
this is the same blower that I ran 8.84 @154 all motor and blower like. Said it’s in great working condition and the bearings are smooth as butter

update even though the race bearings are fine jokerz said if the buyer wanted it they could send it in for newer bearings at the cost of the bearings

Last edited:

fubar569

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Hell yea...I mean hellno...

Or whatever.

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I would buy from you again!..................(y)

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #4

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
SO... How crazy/awesome will the new build be? You brought it up. Gotta give us some details now.

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #6
SO... How crazy/awesome will the new build be? You brought it up. Gotta give us some details now.
Well I’d like to go with the whipple 3.0
Diamond pistons and I beam rods
I partnered with Comp cams and elderbrock also so they are designing a cam specifically for the build that why we did flow testing with the ported heads before designing the cam ,with the whipple I believe I’ll be able to go high 8s in the heat without nitrous,
I’ve talked with @Hemituner and I like all that A J has told me about it , he will be my tuner this year and he has great ideas on how to get the most out of my build😁 I’ll be going to the billet diff 3.70 gears and 2nd gear starts , trans will be the same other then it will have the steel e drum and a bolt together billet converter so I can get the stall exactly to my liking, I’ll probably go to a 275 radial to compete in 28 inch tire classes along with full exhaust and front seats I got a late start due to my sickness during December so I’m still waiting on parts but I believe in the my team of AJ Berge and Comp cams Elderbrock to lead me to the promise land 💪

Grape Ape

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Well I’d like to go with the whipple 3.0
Diamond pistons and I beam rods
I partnered with Comp cams and elderbrock also so they are designing a cam specifically for the build that why we did flow testing with the ported heads before designing the cam ,with the whipple I believe I’ll be able to go high 8s in the heat without nitrous,
I’ve talked with @Hemituner and I like all that A J has told me about it , he will be my tuner this year and he has great ideas on how to get the most out of my build😁 I’ll be going to the billet diff 3.70 gears and 2nd gear starts , trans will be the same other then it will have the steel e drum and a bolt together billet converter so I can get the stall exactly to my liking, I’ll probably go to a 275 radial to compete in 28 inch tire classes along with full exhaust and front seats I got a late start due to my sickness during December so I’m still waiting on parts but I believe in the my team of AJ Berge and Comp cams Elderbrock to lead me to the promise land 💪
It sounds like a great plan. I look forward to seeing you send it!

Dman007

500 Posts Club
U.S. Army Veteran
7 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
That is a great price @ 3.5k. someone is going to be lucky to get that ported blower for soo cheap.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Pictures please, rotor wear patterns, etc.

Not only for me, but they're required anyway.

What does Joker charge for the bearings (and presumably the overhaul/check to go with it)

Includes snout?

Which pulley?

Interested

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #10
Pictures please, rotor wear patterns, etc.

Not only for me, but they're required anyway.

What does Joker charge for the bearings (and presumably the overhaul/check to go with it)

Includes snout?

Which pulley?

Interested
has normal rotor wear comes with snout not the throttle body

I’ll also include the 2.57,2.69,2.79,3.09 pulleys
0402ACE3-FF0E-492D-BE4D-FB2DDCF60DA0.jpeg 163C3E7A-352F-4D93-AEE9-2270E7AD7539.jpeg EC73F2DB-DA27-4D79-A426-BA6F9431C3B4.jpeg

OP
hellno

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Thread Starter #11
The full tilt race package is 2800
Mine has this package, that’s why this is definitely a great deal you can buy this one and still keep your original , a used unported blowers run 2500-3000
Brett @jokerz performance said he would do the bearings at cost for the new owner I didn’t get a price for that but I can promise it already has the race bearings and they are good

Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City