Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

radar dector

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Did anyone have a clue what that detector/ scrambler was talking about. Apparently not Trunk. Way too much info for me for the detector.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Huh ?? LOL

Did you ever find out what the po-po was using when they nabbed you ?

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #3
I hove no I dear. Alot of cops have asked me what I was using and I told them. They were impressed with the scrambler. Now, the other stuff I mentioned,,, I have no idea. Have to write them a letter a letter and ask. i have looked at lot of stuff over the years, but not this. I find out I will let you know.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I hove no I dear. Alot of cops have asked me what I was using and I told them. They were impressed with the scrambler. Now, the other stuff I mentioned,,, I have no idea. Have to write them a letter a letter and ask. i have looked at lot of stuff over the years, but not this. I find out I will let you know.
Well...that one I kinda get...I think...:unsure:

OP
Hickster

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Thread Starter #5
Well I don't. I you read all the in sin dentals of this machines, orthis machine. I did not make a bit of sense out of it. There was more that went on but I could not print it out. Too much. Look it up and it will not make much sense to you,, I hope it does. Then you can explaine it to me. I have owned 2 of these and 1st one no incident.
I just read the 5 page court apperance. No price has been attached to the letter, but if you have a disabilty you can be dismissed from the charges. My court date is 11 th of Jan. I have 3 knee replacementts, 5 dislocated dics backs with another operation next week. Nerve fuscion. Heart stoppage next week. Anurision on my Arota. SS, Be 65 in 2 weeks, can not work for 65 weeks sincse of age of 22,, 1 st knee operation. 16 sins then and on OBam Care. Wood that be considered disability??

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Did anyone have a clue what that detector/ scrambler was talking about. Apparently not Trunk. Way too much info for me for the detector.
I think the OP had a stroke