Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Scat Pack owner stopping by!

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Lowered and installed louver over the holiday!

The back end is starting to come together nicely. Next up is going to be tinting the windows and looking at wheels...
Those look good on your car. Can you lift them up to clean under them? Brand?

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
yeah...I'm in Essex...and Old Bay Crab lives down the road from me...so there are multiple bad influences within easy reach :)
Welcome RM, Im about 35 miles north of you over the PA/Md line. I work over in Odenton so always around your area. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 3d printing is cool as shit.

Love the louvers. What ST said do they lift, what brand, how do they affix (tape or drill) and whered ya get em.

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Thread Starter #23
Not normally a louver person but that looks good on your cat!
Thank you!

Those look good on your car. Can you lift them up to clean under them? Brand?
Welcome RM, Im about 35 miles north of you over the PA/Md line. I work over in Odenton so always around your area. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 3d printing is cool as shit.

Love the louvers. What ST said do they lift, what brand, how do they affix (tape or drill) and whered ya get em.
This brand is E&G, sold on a few websites but I got off eBay just in case it didn't work out well for me so I could return it. It was super easy to put on, just apply supplied foam strips to the back to buffer against the windshield, and then mount the brackets via adhesive to the rear windshield. They supply two tubes of an adhesive bonding agent to make sure it sticks on well, and obviously clean the shit out of your glass first. There are thumb screws to remove the louver from the brackets if you need to clean under or anything, and no drilling required!

And thanks, I have a few more things coming soon.... I actually should have a shift knob finished up tomorrow that is going to be badass! If you want to sign up for updates on my website, I'll send out emails whenever I have new stuff: www.ritualmods.com

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Really like the Louvers!

OP
RitualMods
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Thread Starter #25
Not normally a louver person but that looks good on your cat!
Thank you! I think it depends on the car, and not all louvers work with the Challengers style.