Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stock driveshaft for sale (auto)

Trader history for StingrayZ51 (0)

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
I sold my WB Challenger and have the stock driveshaft, which has maybe 800-1000 miles on it, for sale. I’m asking $500 for it and would prefer local pickup (Chicago) area. I imagine this thing would be expensive to ship. It currently inside a box the carbon fiber shaft came from so I don’t have any pics. If someone’s serious I can take it out and send some pics. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Wait what?😯 sold your Cat

OP
StingrayZ51

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Unfortunately. I’m retiring in a few months and we are building a house in TN. I work for the feds and it could be up to 6 months before I start collecting my pension. And I was offered exactly what I paid for her 3 years go. Once we get into the house I will probably order a C8 next year. Having the cash in the bank was the fiscally prudent thing to do.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
I hear ya man. We need to get out of Illinois too. Politics and taxes are terrible.
That makes 2 granite widebody sold in our area recently. I was tempted but love the Cat to much and didn't need to free up any $$. Good luck and TN is awesome. My parents lived there before they passed..

OP
StingrayZ51

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Someone make me an offer in this. I need it gone so any reasonable offer and it’s yours. Thanks.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Someone make me an offer in this. I need it gone so any reasonable offer and it’s yours. Thanks.

I don't have a need for one, but you should say if it's for an auto or manual.

Presumably an auto?

OP
StingrayZ51

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
My bad! It’s for an auto. And wonderful news. The dealer called me today and told me the car was stolen off the dealer floor overnight. The thoughts of some asshole thrashing my car right now is making me sick

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat
My bad! It’s for an auto. And wonderful news. The dealer called me today and told me the car was stolen off the dealer floor overnight. The thoughts of some asshole thrashing my car right now is making me sick

Or it could be pros that arent looking for a joy ride ,but a quick buck. I am only home 2 days a week, the other 5 my HC is in a secure area ( port Everglades) with only sheriff check points to enter. I am in a nice area ,but I still worry and look out the window to see of she is still out there! 20210403_133615.jpg