Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Tesla’s Stock $1,475 what the hell is going on this is insane!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Does Tesla know something the rest of the world doesn’t? Like no more oil reserves, no future electric car manufacturers competing against them, world governments banning all ICE vehicles, flying cars, tunnel cars, floating cars like boats, X Space Cars, Solar powered cars, Aliens found...etc. I mean what the hell is going on to drive Tesla to just about the Highest Valued company in the World. How is this Possible with most auto manufacturers on their door step over the next few years to compete against them.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
It has made me a good chunk of money.

I don't know, i was always suspect myself but the stock keeps going up. At some point i'll dump it but right now people seem to think that they are the EV revolution.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
It has been flying higher on speculation of it being added to the S&P 500 Index. Imagine all the index Funds and ETFs that will purchase based on its inclusion. That is my guess.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
It has made me a good chunk of money.

I don't know, i was always suspect myself but the stock keeps going up. At some point i'll dump it but right now people seem to think that they are the EV revolution.
I would dump it soon before it tanks. What goes up must come down

clv22p

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nashville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger 1320
Was in the $1600s a few weeks ago. They announced a 5 to 1 split earlier today.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
I would dump it soon before it tanks. What goes up must come down
Why is it worth 200 shares of Ford or 150 shares of FCA? Wasn’t Tesla virtually bankrupt not too long ago? Where is the value?

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
It's because of the truck...it's all about the truck!!! :LOL:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
Why is it worth 200 shares of Ford or 150 shares of FCA? Wasn’t Tesla virtually bankrupt not too long ago? Where is the value?
Right this to me makes no sense. Tesla like every other manufacturer has huge expenses and what’s interesting is the price for their cars. They for the most part are very expensive for the consumer. With the stock price being this high it would seem to make sense their costs are not as high they want others to believe which means they are making huge profits off one car. And keep in mind they have no middle man to share the profits. And this is the kicker no politician is going to go after the “Green Deal Car Company”. But if this was Ford or some other Ice Age car manufacturing yiu can be assumed they would be investigated and the no middle man business model would be classified as price fixing. Tesla has no competition from the sales of its brand so its a one price everyone pays but is it really a fair price. Tesla is truly the anti government business model but which received incredible government assistance.and still does. And add insult to injury Tesla has no major physical presence of dealers and or employees. This equates to huge savings in payroll taxes, Commercial property taxes, Service centers infrastructure paying taxes, Tesla cars do not pay motor Fuel taxes. It’s truly insane how this company is looked at by investors and governments as the charm of the industry and yet takes away so much from others. And even to the point the Government rewards them to sell Carbon Credits to other auto manufacturers for Tesla to pocket the monies collected. Hello is anyone paying attention to this truly one sided agenda business model that’s rewarded for pocketing more monies than any other auto manufacture.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I wood be worrried about the batteriees. Long lasting Luv Me Long Time. The car has gots it's long time and shorts,, ees. Monteagle Mountain gots a ways to go. Camp Galyord Maxium and those gooder lugin counslers god bless or non are the best in the area. Unless you go to Swanee College,,, now your talkin sum beauties. We are talkin in the bell tower and what it resents. Why I have a St Christephers Cross and a St Michcheals around my neck. You know the mountains and rattle snakes you got it. You know Mountain gals enough said. White cotton dresses with no panties or bra,,,, and home of Pulasski, Tenn. Uouz critters never heard of Pulalassli, Tenn. Well a history lesson. Since nothinthin to do at 4 am but be shot or get shot. Pulaske, Tenn is the home, and I say HOME,,, looker up. @0 miles from Ardmore, Tenn, where e 3 generation of my farmers were brought up and I learnred how to pick cotton with the Blackies, as they were called, share croppers. Back then and I am only 62,, 63, whoms counting. Water still drawn from a bottomless well, cows milked by hand in a 25 gallon drum, pigs, were pigs that ate from breakfast left overs at 5 am before cows were turned out. Good god, fruit cellers. Grand dads owned the only 5 and 10 Cents store down the street from the 5 cents shoe shine store. 1/2 of the Tenn was devided by the railroad tracks with the otta not. ! side got to sell beer and the otta side dinner . One side had a pool table, bettten on at 12 years old, I won most of the time, the otta side not so good.
Tennessee back in the day was Ardmore to Huntsville, Alabama. Where 3 generations born died and raised in the same house.
I slept in me great grand mother's room, same down comforter, sane 4 am train run and most important Sat night 2 miles from Hardees to Mc Donalds hot rods wide open. Dad lived on Main Street. Don't know it is know. I took 3 fiancees there. The next one will be by myself in the Hell Cat. 1 will be there.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Does Tesla know something the rest of the world doesn’t? Like no more oil reserves, no future electric car manufacturers competing against them, world governments banning all ICE vehicles, flying cars, tunnel cars, floating cars like boats, X Space Cars, Solar powered cars, Aliens found...etc. I mean what the hell is going on to drive Tesla to just about the Highest Valued company in the World. How is this Possible with most auto manufacturers on their door step over the next few years to compete against them.
Musk is an alien, time traveler

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #11
I think Musk sells himself more than the product and or service he offers. The investors know he’s a viscous person and I guess they feel he will make them money to no end. Kinda sounds Like a Cult leader.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Here is a research report from Argus.

Attachments

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Zacks report.

Attachments

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The stock market is a crock. The individual investor is a sucker - you can't trade in a computer controlled .0025 of a second like the big boys, you don't have access to the inside information, there are folks who get lucky, but most, the odds are always with the house and the pros. After watching similar idiocy over the years with companies who have never shown a profit, I have to conclude that Americans are just stupid. The failure of the public education system is complete.

It's all PR for the individuals, and all analysis for the institutions and pros. Considering that 70% of the US economy is driven by consumer spending, I tend to find the fixation on companies (and helping them to the detriment of people) somewhat misdirected.

Last edited:

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
The stock market is a crock. The individual investor is a sucker - you can't trade in a computer controlled .0025 of a second like the big boys, you don't have access to the inside information, there are folks who get lucky, but most, the odds are always with the house and the pros. After watching similar idiocy over the years with companies who have never shown a profit, I have to conclude that Americans are just stupid. The failure of the public education system is complete.

It's all PR for the individuals, and all analysis for the institutions and pros. Considering that 70% of the US economy is driven by consumer spending, I tend to find the fixation on companies (and helping them to the detriment of people) somewhat misdirected.
I get good execution from my broker dealer. Most broker dealers have inventory of stocks, etc. Perhaps the market makers may get some preferential benefits, but its not suppose to happen. Growth stocks, mainly companies that make no money are the hardest for me to analyze and get comfortable with personally. I get your sentiment, but I have not noticed any pricing disadvantages for the little guy. Guess I need to be elected to Congress to gain access to inside information. Until that happens, I will continue to do it the hard way.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Not pricing disadvantage, execution disadvantage. Bulk of money made is based on price changes that take place in mere seconds or less. No individual can get inside that decision loop on a regular basis. In field now more to say but cant. Sorry

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Not pricing disadvantage, execution disadvantage. Bulk of money made is based on price changes that take place in mere seconds or less. No individual can get inside that decision loop on a regular basis. In field now more to say but cant. Sorry
Ok, I agree on inside info advantage. There was a study done on Congressional portfolio returns and they killed the "market." Will see if I can find, but true unfortunately. Take care Magnified.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle