Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Tesla’s Stock $1,475 what the hell is going on this is insane!

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Come with tires and bumpers. Dude has too many de nare oes. Went to the car snow in Penn as Park, Fl and me Del Ri Co and 1 other H/C s were the only ones there. Good showing of vintage cars,, muscle cars from the 70's.
Youz Bradenton boyz and gals,, my buddy El Del Rico from IRB just got his Mickey's wheels and tires and wants to put er to the test. Pm him and let him know wat he has safety wise. Or PM me. I know for Bradenton need helmet, leather jacket, boots, knit stockings, tidy whities unless you are a gal then crotch less. About 8 gals of leaded 110 fuel to blow it up,, but good time ticket. Bradenton speak up.
I'm in Bradenton, but don't race...at least not yet. When are you going to BMP?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
You do realize you can set up trades with sites like TD Ameritrade and set auto buy/sell thresholds that do exactly what you're talking about, right?
Yes, you can set it up, but without live or algorithm monitoring and heavy duty equipment / comms, you're still executing behind the big players. I'm with Warren Buffet, go with Vanguard and set it on auto pilot and forget it.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #43
Musk hits another milestone in his personal grab of money 3 billion. Wow who here could have ever guessed 10 plus years ago an electric car would convince investors only one man named Musk would rule the Electric Technology. And a company that has never ever made a real profit. If anyone is interested you can invest in my company called Ice Age Inc. I am going to make 100,000,000 KW vehicles that fly, travel at the speed of light, get you laid, powered by Covid masks as well as everything imaginable, has voice recognition for Democratic politicians that converts their BS into energy (unlimited energy forever), melts down used batteries and converts it back to ICE age energy, has negative zero emissions which actually restores Carbon foot print damage, is made in the USA, repairs damaged roads like pot holes due to its melting capabilities, time travel capabilities past and future (need to tell those African slave traders 400-500 years ago its a bad idea, and tell those future China lovers it’s even worse than the African slave traders deal), self cleaning technology inside and out and even cleans your house (snoops out French fries and other fast food dropped between your seats and center console), and all this for just 1 billion dollars and if you give me 100k per share today this vehicle will be available to you......uhm real like uhm soon but trust me just give me the damn money now and you will eventually make a lot of money because others will believe you more than me which drives the value up even more and Hunter Biden is the CFO. And oh yeah here’s the article about perfume man smelling like the “Dirty Rat” special cologne that lives up to its name keeping you and your bank account very healthy.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...uld-land-musk-another-3-billion-idUSKBN26R3DP

Last edited:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Musk hits another milestone in his personal grab of money 3 billion. Wow who here could have ever guessed 10 plus years ago an electric car would convince investors only one man named Musk would rule the Electric Technology. And a company that has never ever made a real profit. If anyone is interested you can invest in my company called Ice Age Inc. I am going to make 100,000,000 KW vehicles that fly, travel at the speed of light, get you laid, powered by Covid masks as well as everything imaginable, has voice recognition for Democratic politicians that converts their BS into energy (unlimited energy forever), melts down used batteries and converts it back to ICE age energy, has negative zero emissions which actually restores Carbon foot print damage, is made in the USA, repairs damaged roads like pot holes due to its melting capabilities, time travel capabilities past and future (need to tell those African slave traders 400-500 years ago its a bad idea, and tell those future China lovers it’s even worse than the African slave traders deal), self cleaning technology inside and out and even cleans your house (snoops out French fries and other fast food dropped between your seats and center console), and all this for just 1 billion dollars and if you give me 100k per share today this vehicle will be available to you......uhm real like uhm soon but trust me just give me the damn money now and you will eventually make a lot of money because others will believe you more than me which drives the value up even more and Hunter Biden is the CFO. And oh yeah here’s the article about perfume man smelling like the “Dirty Rat” special cologne that lives up to its name keeping you and your bank account very healthy.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...uld-land-musk-another-3-billion-idUSKBN26R3DP
I have read about your company and still my issue is you can't guarantee I won't get an STD. I know you said you are trying to fix that but I can't be onboard until it is fully addressed

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Last edited:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Musk.... as long as Elon avoids the "look at our electric truck driving down the road" when it's really just rolling down hill in neutral he'll be fine (and probably even if does do that). The illusion has become real. Electric is the future, it's as plain as that, but this level of investment at this level of current technology and infrastructure is unrealistic. At least to me. But then what do I know.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #47
OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #48

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
The illusion has become real. There is no "value" in anything other than what we artificially agree to. Get enough stupid folks to pay 80000 plus ADM for a Dodge and its suddenly "worth" that much.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD