Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

This truly puzzles me I’ve never seen this before in all the years of Hellcat sales??? And why why why why.....is big change upon us?

2020 is the last year of the Hellcat Production

• Koons is devaluing our pride and joy and makes me mad I’m gonna go do some burnouts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Click on the link and you will see and yes I know Koons has their own thread but what the hell are they thinking. Their inventory for a specialty performance vehicle looks like a Toyota dealers inventory for selling Camry‘s. Too me the end of the run on the Hellcats as we know them is truly done in 2020.
https://www.koonsjeep.com/new-dodge...racted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-trim-8

Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
They have good deals on exactly zero cars that I would actually buy. Who wants a black interior?

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
Are you saying the Hellcat is done in 2020? Maybe I’m not following your point.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Are you saying the Hellcat is done in 2020? Maybe I’m not following your point.
I think it’s possible since the Dodge excitement of teasing us seems to be done. And sure odds are 2021-2022 for sure since just nothing beyond nothing of what’s next, I think it will be an Announcement out of nowhere in the coming year or so with the reveal of the next generation that ends the Challenger as we know it. .

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
I think it’s possible since the Dodge excitement of teasing us seems to be done. And sure odds are 2021-2022 for sure since just nothing beyond nothing of what’s next, I think it will be an Announcement out of nowhere in the coming year or so with the reveal of the next generation that ends the Challenger as we know it. .
I understand your point, but I think you’re wrong (at least I hope you are). Just because we get an updated Challenger, Charger, and Jeep Grand Cherokee doesn’t mean the Hellcat is dead. If FCA can nail the TRX along with the new Challenger, Charger, and JGC, I think the Hellcat will live on for a while.