Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What have you driven or ridden today😁

Slipaway16

Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartle Skeet
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Trackhawk
Took the Honda out today for a spirited coffee and UPS run.

Those 2 door Accords sure are sporty lookin'!

droptopp

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I drove my dd ‘04 CTD with 249k to the landscape yard twice today as it’s mulch season here in NY. 4 yds. done today, 2 last weekend, and probably another 4 yds. next week should do it for this season. Damn I’m beat! Time for a few beers...
View attachment 43040

ETA:Said beer...I like Bourbon, and I like beer. What could be better?

View attachment 43041

And now for a nice IPA before going out to dinner...
View attachment 43042
2 Beers (y)

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #184
Drove the Ford Ranger today😁. She has the Ford Performance Tuner, Ford performance exhaust and Roush Air intake. I put a leveling kit in her and put bigger tires on as well. I’d say she has about 325 HP with add ons and she definitely scoots down the road. And watch my air intake install😁
A6086346-C59A-487B-9DB1-229DCC564269.jpeg 24BB639B-E166-411F-8CCB-508C7E225B5A.jpeg EF948CAB-CB6A-4DA2-B4C4-2E53936428CD.jpeg

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You
Drove the Ford Ranger today😁. She has the Ford Performance Tuner, Ford performance exhaust and Roush Air intake. I put a leveling kit in her and put bigger tires on as well. I’d say she has about 325 HP with add ons and she definitely scoots down the road. And watch my air intake install😁
View attachment 43338 View attachment 43339 View attachment 43340
you and your daughter are close...I knew you had redeeming qualities...(y)(y)(y)

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
View attachment 43338 View attachment 43339 View attachment 43340
How much per hour to hire your daughter as my shop helper?

Noticed that she does all the work lol

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Never drove a thing today, flew 2 different helicopters, and rode a horse, teaching riding lessons to a 53 year old woman, who just recently got into horses, nothing else.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Drove the Mega 150 downtown and back.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #190

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Never drove a thing today, flew 2 different helicopters, and rode a horse, teaching riding lessons to a 53 year old woman, who just recently got into horses, nothing else.
Oh man Knot guy...WTF...copters and horses..two things...I wont get within a 100 ft of...terrified of heights..(my only fear on earth)...a ten foot ladder gives me a nose bleed...and rode a horse twice...got pitched off once...and taken under a low branch the second time...there will not be a third...:(.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Oh man Knot guy...WTF...copters and horses..two things...I wont get within a 100 ft of...terrified of heights..(my only fear on earth)...a ten foot ladder gives me a nose bleed...and rode a horse twice...got pitched off once...and taken under a low branch the second time...there will not be a third...:(.
Damn that made me laugh lol

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
yep...not far at all.

got my tonneau cover ordered and I get my bedliner installed on the 27th.
I'm into the 4th week of my 2021 ram 1500 limited..my daily driver..It's loaded..comming from a 2018 ram 2500...the ride is awesome..(the 2500 was harsh)..but it has way too many bullshit features...lucky I can start it and turn on the radio

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #195
Drove the Hellcat Challenger RE today and put 243 miles on her. Damn she just smokes everything down the road and went by a guy in a new Hemi Challenger. Slowed up for him and he did a thumbs up and then just blasted up the road lol. He actually truly loved it and waved later. This is truly a 100 mph car like nothing and the open roads I was on today allowed those speeds and even more😳. I drove my 300 HP car yesterday and it’s like huh I mean huh wtf 🤪. These cars totally ruin it for any other cars😁. Gave her bath before I took her out and showed her off.
D3E6F14E-542E-4396-A6A5-C4704AD46594.jpeg C53062E4-CDB4-411A-93CC-A6CB307F7663.jpeg

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Flew some, rode a couple horses, taught a riding lesson to an eager young girl today, she is so thrilled to be learning to ride. Her parents seem like really cool people, and I asked them if they would like to all join the group trail ride I was about to lead. They were all excited to go, my wife said we don't have enough horses and tack for them to go to, I said yes we do, because they are going to ride my personal horses, and I am riding your trick horse. The girls mother wanted to ride my biggest boy, i helped boost her up, and said don't fall off, that is a long way to fall. I saddled my wife's trick horse and off we went, all 14 of us, and me on the smallest horse, yet I was the biggest person. Well her horse was full of piss and vinegar and glad to be out on the trails, so I was making her do spins, lunges, 200 foot sprints with skid stops to get some of that pent up energy out of her, then the last half of our ride she was so mellow and just enjoying the nice walk. When I got back, wife grabbed her horse and said i got her, you go help the guests. About 10 minutes later wife says to me, whatever you did to my horse, thanks. She is the calmest I've ever seen her, she looks happy and content. Then her horse spent the next hour shadowing my ever step, it was nice to see her so mellow. I locked her up outside with my horses, not in the barn in her stall. She is still out there now, and enjoys all that room and the others. So wife is leaving her there tonight, that horse has never slept outside in its life, should be interesting. My 1 year old Mare is trying to get her to play, but she isn't used to playing with other horses. My 6 are raised completely different than my wife's special horses, and not even the same as the other ranch horses are. I frequently just open the gate to their paddock, and let my 6 roam free, they never go far without me, about 1000 feet is as far as they wander, unless I am in the bush, then they will follow me, even if I am on the skidder, or quad. My wife stopped telling me a couple of years ago that they will run off. When i got my 1 and 2 year old mares, she at first thought they might run away, but no. They seem to realize how good life is here, and see no reason to run.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Drove the Hellcat Challenger RE today and put 243 miles on her. Damn she just smokes everything down the road and went by a guy in a new Hemi Challenger. Slowed up for him and he did a thumbs up and then just blasted up the road lol. He actually truly loved it and waved later. This is truly a 100 mph car like nothing and the open roads I was on today allowed those speeds and even more😳. I drove my 300 HP car yesterday and it’s like huh I mean huh wtf 🤪. These cars totally ruin it for any other cars😁. Gave her bath before I took her out and showed her off.
View attachment 43710 View attachment 43711
Damn I like that car!

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #198
Great story and day and ironically today my daughter was in a horse show showing her Gypsy Vanner.
Here is a good picture of him nit today’s show. I had to work and my wife took a lot he photos on her camera which she hasn’t shared yet.
47E0AD48-A592-4E83-A431-5B5C29064A5C.jpeg CA8FB5B6-EF62-4942-9CF6-2F67AF041BC0.jpeg

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
CC, you have a great daughter, and life!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Flew some, rode a couple horses, taught a riding lesson to an eager young girl today, she is so thrilled to be learning to ride. Her parents seem like really cool people, and I asked them if they would like to all join the group trail ride I was about to lead. They were all excited to go, my wife said we don't have enough horses and tack for them to go to, I said yes we do, because they are going to ride my personal horses, and I am riding your trick horse. The girls mother wanted to ride my biggest boy, i helped boost her up, and said don't fall off, that is a long way to fall. I saddled my wife's trick horse and off we went, all 14 of us, and me on the smallest horse, yet I was the biggest person. Well her horse was full of piss and vinegar and glad to be out on the trails, so I was making her do spins, lunges, 200 foot sprints with skid stops to get some of that pent up energy out of her, then the last half of our ride she was so mellow and just enjoying the nice walk. When I got back, wife grabbed her horse and said i got her, you go help the guests. About 10 minutes later wife says to me, whatever you did to my horse, thanks. She is the calmest I've ever seen her, she looks happy and content. Then her horse spent the next hour shadowing my ever step, it was nice to see her so mellow. I locked her up outside with my horses, not in the barn in her stall. She is still out there now, and enjoys all that room and the others. So wife is leaving her there tonight, that horse has never slept outside in its life, should be interesting. My 1 year old Mare is trying to get her to play, but she isn't used to playing with other horses. My 6 are raised completely different than my wife's special horses, and not even the same as the other ranch horses are. I frequently just open the gate to their paddock, and let my 6 roam free, they never go far without me, about 1000 feet is as far as they wander, unless I am in the bush, then they will follow me, even if I am on the skidder, or quad. My wife stopped telling me a couple of years ago that they will run off. When i got my 1 and 2 year old mares, she at first thought they might run away, but no. They seem to realize how good life is here, and see no reason to run.
Knot Guy....ya got 14 horses???? WTF....@ the end of the week...that's alotta horse shit....o_Oo_O