Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Who has the loudest factory exhaust Dodge or Ford?

Which car is the loudest?

• GT500 is the loudest

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Challenger is the loudest

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Charger is the loudest

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • It’s too damn close they all sound loud

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Yeah but the hellcat would blow its doors off in a straight line like it was standing still. Part of the reason I bought a Redeye over a GT350. And the 350 i’d probably have blow up the engine/tranny by now with the way I drive sometimes.
I don't doubt that; but this thread is about exhaust sound/note.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Speaking of. Car H/C is still under warranty,, for ever. But I can change out the exhaust. With out making alot of noise but having a deeper sound. Not spending lots of $$ but not scared. Suggestions and should be done by the dealer due to warranty situations. I live in a small town home hood and a few challengers which sound good. 2 small bee sounding idiot cars, but would like to up grade.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Speaking of. Car H/C is still under warranty,, for ever. But I can change out the exhaust. With out making alot of noise but having a deeper sound. Not spending lots of $$ but not scared. Suggestions and should be done by the dealer due to warranty situations. I live in a small town home hood and a few challengers which sound good. 2 small bee sounding idiot cars, but would like to up grade.
Just delete the mid mufflers and straight pipe it there. Makes the car quite a bit louder for sure but still retains some of the drone-cancelling from the rear resonaters.

@Hickster for president.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Watch my video and chime in on which manufacturer has the loudest factory exhaust. It’s between the Hellcats and the new Mustang GT500.
Where is your lot located at? And do you guys do financing for low credit?

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
I was on a highway yesterday and was passed by a GT350 reving it out

I was doing 70-75 and he went by me like i was sitting still (was in my truck). I know its a Ford but it sounded glorious

Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I was on a highway yesterday and was passed by a GT350 reving it out

I was doing 70-75 and he went by me like i was sitting still (was in my truck). I know its a Ford but it sounded glorious
The sound is intoxicating. Hope GM can get close or better with the Flat Plane on the upcoming Vette ZO6.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I will do as such the next servicable time. This was the selling dealership and they want my business. Extended warranty dealership. If not too loud will change back. Trust me, in this hood will yays and or nays. Or if nothing at all. AHHH ok from the Canadians. Can't hear it from there. AAAAA.