Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

ZL1 products

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
My ‘22 WB 717 hp Challenger Hellcat has those air ducts to cool the brakes, correct? Are those ducts really necessary if I only cruise my Hellcat on the street and go WOT sometimes? lol. I’ll never take my car to a track where I need to do a lot of braking.

Where should I buy an older and brand new front engine shield that covers the oil cooler? I have the instructions and already printed out the template for the access panel.
Can someone post a link for the cover for older Hellcats? I think 2019 or 2020 Dodge started putting those air ducts on that cover.

I was thinking about buying this cover but it does look cheap.

https://www.carparts.com/details/Do...3pKsKo33zUCESVak0L0aAshMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
We can’t supposedly modify or cut a rectangle access panel under the oil cooler drain plug on The newer Hellcats with the air ducts on the cover shield.

Edit here’s my cover from the other side. It does have the air ducts 8E7C626F-D946-42FC-B2CF-B8FD5D4A9D95.jpeg

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
And the air ducts look like they can be removed. They’re held on with push pins. But I’d still like to buy another front cover shield because I’m gonna cut that access panel in it.