Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

3-Claw "Claw Strike" sticker origin???

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
You can have your kielbasa smoked or fresh...
I like when my kielbasa is smoked; but I prefer eating it fresh.
I prefer the smoked as well. Gosh... I'm getting the urge for one right now. Good eat'in. :)

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Is that place still in White Marsh? I haven't been by there in a few years. I didn't even think about them until you mentioned it.
You know... I'm not sure about the White Marsh location. They had one out in the Reisterstown area at one time, maybe in the Owings Mills mall which I believe is still abandoned / closed. What a shame that was.

Now the only Polock Johnny's listed is...

7216 North Point Rd, Edgemere, MD 21219

BUT, you can buy the sausages and works online or at Geresbeck's.

Dag, I am craving one of these things now in the middle of the night. Yes, I am a FOODY... :love:

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
I think it looks too much like the Monster energy drink logo.
Those symbols in triplicate in the Monster drink logo are the numbers 6, 6, and 6 in Hebrew.

The Synagogue of Satan is laughing at people as they poison them with that stuff.

Before you shriek "anti-semitism" read the book of Revelation. The Synagogue of Satan, is, by definition, twice, from Jesus himself, NOT Jews. "In the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established."

After I found that out, and hearing people who drank a lot of that and ended up on dialysis, I cut Monster out of my "stuff I would ingest" list.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
<-----

Polish dude
Interesting social fact
Polish jokes became "blonde" jokes
;)
Except when you see an airplane/jet leaving a vapor trail at 50,000 feet;
Stating that "It's a lost blond crop duster", doesn't work.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Those symbols in triplicate in the Monster drink logo are the numbers 6, 6, and 6 in Hebrew.

The Synagogue of Satan is laughing at people as they poison them with that stuff.

Before you shriek "anti-semitism" read the book of Revelation. The Synagogue of Satan, is, by definition, twice, from Jesus himself, NOT Jews. "In the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established."
After I found that out, and hearing people who drank a lot of that and ended up on dialysis, I cut Monster out of my "stuff I would ingest" list.
What is chapter and verse in "The Book Of Revelation", for the statement "synagogue of satan"?
I have read and continue to read the Bible daily, but don't recall that phrase.