Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone get a letter like this?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Glass of wine before I get into this sh//it. I just moved for the 4 th time in 2 years. 3 times in jail, good food but to no reasons of my own. Leased a town home for a year till my paid for town home, 3rd one, gets vacated. Where I am now. 3 bed room, 2.5 bath, 2.5 garage. After 3 months has been totattly refurbished. While I spent time at my #6 fiancees houseowned by me. Having lived in this town home 1 year lease, board member lives across the street the other 3 doors down, feamale. No intent. Car key battery went out. No way to move it. 1/2 of a tire was on the grass. My yard. Place a nice note on the windshield that it would be moved by 8 am and this was 9 pm. Time I got up at 7 am, car was gone. By the laws they say 24 hours till it gets towed. Nothing. I called the cops and reported it stolen by the ladieis boy friend, crappy person woo never have a bot friend. Cost me $176 t0 get it back. Next day at 11 am,, did a 1/4 mile burn out in front of our drive ways. Got a letter from the property manager and my leasing agent to move. Takes 90 days to kick me out. I have 45 days till my lease is up. Just got my car out of the shop, no moe leasing agent for 3 different ways of these people. I am going to go back to the front of this ladies house and do a huge burn out so all the neighbors can watch. They have no forwarding address or complaint address to attach me with,, and if they did. Opening a whole new crab pot of crab shit. Once born a red neck don't be removed by sum 30 sumtin yankee tith a degree shoved up her ass. Not to be intended to affend ant yankeeys and or fee males.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Glass of wine before I get into this sh//it. I just moved for the 4 th time in 2 years. 3 times in jail, good food but to no reasons of my own. Leased a town home for a year till my paid for town home, 3rd one, gets vacated. Where I am now. 3 bed room, 2.5 bath, 2.5 garage. After 3 months has been totattly refurbished. While I spent time at my #6 fiancees houseowned by me. Having lived in this town home 1 year lease, board member lives across the street the other 3 doors down, feamale. No intent. Car key battery went out. No way to move it. 1/2 of a tire was on the grass. My yard. Place a nice note on the windshield that it would be moved by 8 am and this was 9 pm. Time I got up at 7 am, car was gone. By the laws they say 24 hours till it gets towed. Nothing. I called the cops and reported it stolen by the ladieis boy friend, crappy person woo never have a bot friend. Cost me $176 t0 get it back. Next day at 11 am,, did a 1/4 mile burn out in front of our drive ways. Got a letter from the property manager and my leasing agent to move. Takes 90 days to kick me out. I have 45 days till my lease is up. Just got my car out of the shop, no moe leasing agent for 3 different ways of these people. I am going to go back to the front of this ladies house and do a huge burn out so all the neighbors can watch. They have no forwarding address or complaint address to attach me with,, and if they did. Opening a whole new crab pot of crab shit. Once born a red neck don't be removed by sum 30 sumtin yankee tith a degree shoved up her ass. Not to be intended to affend ant yankeeys and or fee males.
Ok

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
Some mods done to these things remind me of the open pipe Harley's Be respectful folks! The image you present last a long time. Everybody does not need to hear your baby crying at all hours of the night and day. 2cts worth.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Poor guy. Angering the neighbors in his quiet little neighborhood.

Poor neighbor, being a cranky ol' bitty with no knowledge of good cars.

View attachment 17415
Put 2 things on her porch....a pair of ear muffs...and a Molotov cocktail...with a note that says...make a decision...

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
My neighbor has a Harley. We got no noise complaint problems. Lol. If I gotta start it early in the morning, I leave garage door closed 'till the cutouts shut and car idles down.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

View attachment 17415
DAMN the FAKE NEWS continues you’ve been duped by a CNN reporter:eek:

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
My Capri was open headers for a long time, it truly was obnoxiously loud even trying to be quiet. 1/2 the neighbors loved it the other 1/2 hated it, and I only take it out here and there and it’s never late or early am. I’d get screamed at by a few when I would pass even just coasting by idling. I put a Pipes exhaust on it, just a 3” X pipe off the collectors and 2 of their straight through X mufflers. Still sounds bad ass but I don’t get the stink eye or mouth from any of them any more, was worth what ever it cost in HP to keep the peace.

Purerock105

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Reno
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
16' Corvette Z06, 17' Shelby GT350, 17' Raptor
My 75' Powerwagon was a little loud after motor swap plus headers. I no longer lived at home but if I did come to visit during "quiet" hours, I could shut it off and coast into my parents driveway.

HellCat and GT350 are both obnoxiously loud on cold starts. No other way around that. But I also don't blast thru my hood during "quiet" times there either.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

View attachment 17415
Dude, you stock? You burning out down the street?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Day that happens is the day I order long tubes and dump it out behind the front tires.
lol, I prefer reversing the headers and going through the hood myself

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
by the way, this is not anyone I know. she could be around this.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

Sounds like an alcohol feed big block chevy with no gear

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle

hahaha, damn, I laugh ever time at that

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Years ago I had some neighbors that didn't like how loud my Harley was nor the time I left in the morning. But.....I would push the bike out to the street from my garage, get on the bike and completely ready to go. Fire up the bike and leave so that I could get out of the neighborhood as quickly as possible to try and be a good neighbor. When one of the old retired gentleman came to complain to me one day, I politely told him that if he was upset, I would change my morning routine.
So, the next day, I backed the bike out pointed directly at his house, started the bike, let it high idle to get it warm, revved it a few times, then left for work.
That afternoon, he made it a point to ask me if I could just go back to the old way in the morning since he was usually able to go back to sleep after a few minutes but he was up for good that morning after I left.
Funny how things work out sometimes.
I went back to my old way of doing things and never heard another word.

Last edited:

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
Talk to her. Teach her the fundamentals of English spelling. Explain to her that it is not modified and insist that she check it out and then take her for a ride!
Fixed

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
This 20200525_134746.jpg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
In many places you can simply make noise ordnance complaints and the city will do the rest. Not sure this self-help crap is beneficial. Also, find it sort of suspicious... there's no proof any of this ever happened. Guy could have sprayed his own exhaust. Maybe he had "squeaky" exhaust complaints like so many others and the dealer / Ford had denied the claim or "could not reproduce." For the price of a little internet fame guy gets the stuff replaced with an insurance claim? Totally speculation in the space of less than 10 seconds, but I personally am reserving judgment.