Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer Sells Soldier's Demon 170 While He's Deployed In Iraq

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #103

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Let's look behind the curtain and see who actually created this monster? Something 100% out of control with nothing in place to prevent this from happening.

Are the dishonest dealers going to be penalized for their actions?
Franchise - probably nothing.
Employees - likely fired or at least moved to another store

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #105
Franchise - probably nothing.
Employees - likely fired or at least moved to another store
Shit trickles from the top down. We see it all the time in our business. Dirtbag broker = dirtbag agents.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #106

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Funny his website is down for me. But his reporting is incorrect hence why he usually never mentions me in articles he writes. Must still be salty the couple times I've had to correct him in articles. I came up with the idea in my original video to strip dealers in the contest and I have it from the CEO mouth himself they would do so. I held off on confirming it until I could confirm Friday but I knew before it would happen.

Also Patrick is incorrect in his statement the car will be spec "exactly" like the soldiers car. His car will have similar options yet but his car will not be painted f8 green. I know for a fact the soldiers car will be painted in any color he chooses and from any manufacturer and finish. If the man wants to paint his Demon UPS brown and matte the paint, its his choice. You would think someone who "I've talked to Kuniskis," would actually get that detail right

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #108
Funny his website is down for me. But his reporting is incorrect hence why he usually never mentions me in articles he writes. Must still be salty the couple times I've had to correct him in articles. I came up with the idea in my original video to strip dealers in the contest and I have it from the CEO mouth himself they would do so. I held off on confirming it until I could confirm Friday but I knew before it would happen.

Also Patrick is incorrect in his statement the car will be spec "exactly" like the soldiers car. His car will have similar options yet but his car will not be painted f8 green. I know for a fact the soldiers car will be painted in any color he chooses and from any manufacturer and finish. If the man wants to paint his Demon UPS brown and matte the paint, its his choice. You would think someone who "I've talked to Kuniskis," would actually get that detail right
It's gone for me. Guess they were getting flack about the inconsistencies?

What are they going to do, give it a repaint?

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Also the Mac
It's gone for me. Guess they were getting flack about the inconsistencies?

What are they going to do, give it a repaint?
The whole site it down, zero articles for me. Dude literally wrote me out of the story and I've been behind the scenes since Christmas making stuff happen for all parties involved. Puts personal bias over facts.

All the jailbreak cars are painted black when they leave Brampton. The soldier will be one of the 29 people who are in the jailbreak program but he is the only one I believe that can paint his car any color. I covered the exact company in a previous video but they paint all the concept cars for OEM's.

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
FYI, the Mac Haik CEO Terry Shields is in Mississippi and has fired the GM and sales manager involved from reports of employees there. Still waiting on confirmation of others but was told they were walked out one by one. Also learned the CEO reneged on a Demon 170 deal with one of the 3 customers and snatched a Demon 170 from someone I know. Plenty of updates will be coming soon.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #111
FYI, the Mac Haik CEO Terry Shields is in Mississippi and has fired the GM and sales manager involved from reports of employees there. Still waiting on confirmation of others but was told they were walked out one by one. Also learned the CEO reneged on a Demon 170 deal with one of the 3 customers and snatched a Demon 170 from someone I know. Plenty of updates will be coming soon.
My belief at this point is they're going to pretend that they're doing the right thing to settle down the negative pr.

I'll be amazed if they all of a sudden they find Jesus.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #112
Also the Mac

The whole site it down, zero articles for me. Dude literally wrote me out of the story and I've been behind the scenes since Christmas making stuff happen for all parties involved. Puts personal bias over facts.

All the jailbreak cars are painted black when they leave Brampton. The soldier will be one of the 29 people who are in the jailbreak program but he is the only one I believe that can paint his car any color. I covered the exact company in a previous video but they paint all the concept cars for OEM's.
Interesting about the paint.

I used to talk some with Patrick way back when I was on fakebook. Seemed like a nice guy. I'm kinda surprised.

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
53 years from now, just like the Black Ghost, Dodge will release the "F8 Green Beret" edition to commemorate this Demon 170 story.

ButterDaGreat?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Interesting about the paint.

I used to talk some with Patrick way back when I was on fakebook. Seemed like a nice guy. I'm kinda surprised.
Everyone says that but you look in a recent article and he talks so glowingly about Todd and his reporting on numbers. But he'll never credit me in anything I'm involved in.

He was real salty about when I had sources telling me for years a Hellephant is going in a final car. He argued and got all defense in on FB groups when I was pointing out all the similarities between the Demon 170 engine and the C170 crate engine. I'm wrong yada yada but then on Halloween he writes an article confirming the C170 Hellephant is the crate version of the Demon 170. I'm wrong at times but at least I'm man enough to admit that. So it's very petty my direct involvement was omitted when I'm literally the middleman working behind the scenes.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #115
53 years from now, just like the Black Ghost, Dodge will release the "F8 Green Beret" edition to commemorate this Demon 170 story.
Probably give it 6 months at the rate shit is going.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #116
Everyone says that but you look in a recent article and he talks so glowingly about Todd and his reporting on numbers. But he'll never credit me in anything I'm involved in.

He was real salty about when I had sources telling me for years a Hellephant is going in a final car. He argued and got all defense in on FB groups when I was pointing out all the similarities between the Demon 170 engine and the C170 crate engine. I'm wrong yada yada but then on Halloween he writes an article confirming the C170 Hellephant is the crate version of the Demon 170. I'm wrong at times but at least I'm man enough to admit that. So it's very petty my direct involvement was omitted when I'm literally the middleman working behind the scenes.
I see things all the time where some car websites rip off other people's stories, use the same pictures and just change them around some.

Mostly about different cars for sale.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Is it just me or is @GNBRETT not getting the simple fact at all:

IT WAS NOT THIER CAR TO SELL.

I don't know how much more to say on this subject.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Is it just me or is @GNBRETT not getting the simple fact at all:

IT WAS NOT THIER CAR TO SELL.

I don't know how much more to say on this subject.

Right, SOLD order.

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Right, SOLD order.
Today, there is no such thing as a sold order.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
And none of us will be around:unsure: