Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Factory Reproductions FR73 Demon Replica Bronze on 2020 Indigo Blue Charger Scat Pack

Member ID
Reactions
City
Apopka
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Charger Scat Pack
Was looking for something better looking than the stock rims/tires combo. Talked to Jason with Factory Reproductions for a bit and finally pulled the trigger on a 20" staggered setup. Fronts now have 275/40 on a 9.5" rim and the rears are 315/35 on a 10.5" rim. All tires are Atturo AZ850 units. Package included TPMS sensors installed, tires mounted and balanced, black lug nuts, and 3MM spacers for the rear just in case. FR claims that on this setup there is no rubbing in the rear wheel wells but since this is my daily I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Shipment arrived in good order, 4x individual tires wrapped and protected. Install was very simple, take the factory units off, install the new ones. TPMS synced up after a few minutes of driving and that was it! Very easy to say the least! Early impressions are that these Atturo's ride equal if not a bit stiffer compared to the stock tires. Grip feels like it has gone up a bit but haven't mashed it yet. Overall so far very happy with this purchase and install!!

The only note for anyone considering these is the color. The two main points on my wish list were style and color. With my hellcat the 5 spoke grew on me and I like the demon variation of it. I also liked the brass monkey bronze that dodge had. In the discussion with Factory Reproductions they sent me some pictures and I realized these are nowhere near that bright bronze such as the brass monkey units. Personally I very much still like this color/finish but by no means would I really call these "bronze". To me the finish is much closer to a gun metal with a tinge of bronze mixed in. There is something to be said for the light in the pictures but at the very least these units are shades greyer from what an average person would consider bronze. That being said, I knew that going into it and am still very happy with this purchase.

Also probably will have some OEM 20's with TPMS and barely used (700 miles) tires for sale soon :cool:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Attachments

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Super nice!

Any other color and you'd be cursing the brake dust. The bronze at least hides it for a bit longer. My hyper-blacks look bronze after a few days of dust.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Man - looks great! The Atturos are way better than they should be for the $$$, right?

OP
SergL
Member ID
Reactions
City
Apopka
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Charger Scat Pack
Thread Starter #4
Super nice! Any other color and you'd be cursing the brake dust. The bronze at least hides it for a bit longer. My hyper-blacks look bronze after a few days of dust.
The brake dust on my hellcat was a lot worse then this one so far but I see what you are saying!

Man - looks great! The Atturos are way better than they should be for the $$$, right?
Not gonna lie, was a bit on the fence about them but after 2x days so far I dont have anything bad to say about them. I'll reserve judgment for a little bit but so far they appear to be a hell of a deal.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Super nice!

Any other color and you'd be cursing the brake dust. The bronze at least hides it for a bit longer. My hyper-blacks look bronze after a few days of dust.
Not if youre running Power Stops. Best thing I ever did. Literally 95%+ less dust now.