Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Fully Adjustable Chromoly Toe Links - no grinding - 1200 HP

Trader history for ncrowe (2)

Member ID
Reactions
City
ellenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 mango hellcat challenger
I’ve been working on fully adjustable chromoly toe links for our cars that require no grinding if you go to 15” - They are also perfect for those who don't want to do a conversion, and want to fine tune their suspension and get those 60' down in the 1.3X - they are easy to adjust - look amazing - have 12.9 class metric hardware (better than grade 8) - bent properly to not interfere with suspension - 100% chromoly adjusters and heim joints - all top quality - no JUNK!

My car was consistently 60'ing 1.4X on 17" drag radials, with a best 60' of 1.38 with great prep at Bradenton (only did once) - and with 15" conversion may car consistently 60' 1.33 leaving off idle with 2.62 gears (see my other post). These were developed over several months and lots of track testing - having a super solid toe link and dialing in your toe maximizes your traction regardless of track conditions.

I make them to order for $335 shipped to lower 48 - feel free to PM me if you’d like a set - or for more information about them

Showing clearance on 15" Racestar wheel

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I am very interested so far my best 60 is 1.482 completly stock with just 17" racestars on 305 ETRs. @Hpindy you need to check these out.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
I am very interested so far my best 60 is 1.482 completly stock with just 17" racestars on 305 ETRs. @Hpindy you need to check these out.
I do like them .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Do you have any alignment setting suggestions for these on the 17" drag stars 305's ?
and would these help 60' on stock boost cars ?

Last edited:

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Not being a suspension connoisseur, how do yo know how to set these up?

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
Very good looking pieces, would also like to know about adjustment specs to dial in...

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
They are a nice piece and they would stop the "squirm" on the toe setting on a hard launch . Toe is adjustable from the factory . Camber is not . These arms are nice for the 15 wheel conversion too. ( I believe that was the original intent )

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
Zinc dichromate.

One of my favorite metal finishes. Iridescent pink and yellow, and nice and tough.

Got a question: why are the pieces dogleg-shaped? Is it humanly possible to still retain all clearances, no matter how thin, if they were straight?

Never looked at a Hellcat rear suspension in full range of motion.

Also, the heim joints: do they increase noise or are they a sufficiently-low-stress part that they aren't a key player in the suspension NVH symphony?

FFBOS

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mount Prospect
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Charger
Do you have any alignment setting suggestions for these on the 17" drag stars 305's ?
and would these help 60' on stock boost cars ?
Zero toe.

Phast Hemi

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SHELBY TOWNSHIP
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Chall SRT Hellcat Redeye
This is
I’ve been working on fully adjustable chromoly toe links for our cars that require no grinding if you go to 15” - They are also perfect for those who don't want to do a conversion, and want to fine tune their suspension and get those 60' down in the 1.3X - they are easy to adjust - look amazing - have 12.9 class metric hardware (better than grade 8) - bent properly to not interfere with suspension - 100% chromoly adjusters and heim joints - all top quality - no JUNK!

My car was consistently 60'ing 1.4X on 17" drag radials, with a best 60' of 1.38 with great prep at Bradenton (only did once) - and with 15" conversion may car consistently 60' 1.33 leaving off idle with 2.62 gears (see my other post). These were developed over several months and lots of track testing - having a super solid toe link and dialing in your toe maximizes your traction regardless of track conditions.

I make them to order for $335 shipped to lower 48 - feel free to PM me if you’d like a set - or for more information about them

Showing clearance on 15" Racestar wheel

This is a fascinating, if not timely, thread. Curious about a couple things that would add some valuable context. 1. Why not use the similar toe arms offered by bmr or aad that have the narrowed end at the rotor side? 2. What is the setup on your car in terms of mods and suspension? 3. Did you change anything power related when you did your brake conversion that could have effected the improvement from the 1.38 to the 1.33 60ft. How much did this 60 ft improvement gain you in 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile ET? Thanks