Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Got a new toy and I like it!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Scared me,,, thought you said boy. Didn't now you were pregnant. Didn't look pregnant. Fine job.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #22
I guess my red neck is just to rough with it or the fact that I leave it in the odb2 for long periods of time ,I've got it in the double bypass in the truck now maybe it will last longer being I don't have to remove it so much ,,also if your logging and it sticks pull off the burn box ,when it was hooked up on mine it caused it freeze up during logs and I have a pretty full list of pids ,since I removed it works fine
You may be on to something.....I've had my burn box connected to a double bypass in the trunk. :unsure:

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Now I’ll just use the burnbox at the track for cool down and burn out then just unplug it and start the data-logging
I check for any updates and if there’s a reset for it I don’t know how to do it , I ran two usb cables from the trunk to the passenger seat so I just plug in the lap top and no cables running to the OBD underneath the dash