Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hellcats are rare now! Looting has Started @San Leandro

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
You gotta love it tho when looters start looting looters. That's probably the funniest thing to come out of this, thieves stealing from thieves... now if that isn't karma.
yeah now you got me thinking.. hey if the looters are out looting no ones watching there house. Time to loot the looters. Heh.

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
One major problem is that only 25 states stand your ground laws. Places like Minnesota you are not allowed to defend your business, family or self. Your only choice in those states is to call police, leave and run. If you shoot someone you are the criminal.
That is crazy but there is another choice. Fight the charges and be judged by a jury. There is a saying, "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6." Don't care what anyone says, if I'm on a jury where someone killed in self-defense of family, home or business, not guilty. Also don't care what colors are involved.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
That is crazy but there is another choice. Fight the charges and be judged by a jury. There is a saying, "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6." Don't care what anyone says, if I'm on a jury where someone killed in self-defense of family, home or business, not guilty. Also don't care what colors are involved.
Well you can always bury the body in a 10 foot hole in your back yard. Fill her back up throw some miracle grow on it. Or just throw it in a trunk of a burning car.. plenty of them to go around.. just saying! With all this chaos going on whose going to know it’s you? My point is if someone’s going to come to your house and show you no mercy.. I’ll pay them the same favor.. I’ll blow your ass away and bury you biotch I ain’t calling no cops.. of course this is all hypothetical.. probably seen too many murder movies.. or you can be like the boys from pulp fiction and call.. “the cleaning service.” Of course I live in PA so I don’t have to worry in my state.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’m really not a tough guy.. I’m like the nicest person.. I like pets and birds and just enjoying the nice weather with a beer on the porch.. if you got something nice to say I probably have something nice to say or a clever reply.. you try to piss me off I’ll probably give you a pass the first time or two maybe three. You really piss me off and you’ll be having a bad day hah.. I’m the kind of guy that listens a lot and analyze my surroundings.. Just the words I’ll put together alone can demean and make someone feel so pathetic to their core. You can ask my last girlfriend that was always flaking me.. the girl flakes out on my sisters wedding last minute.. it’s like really? Some people just have no conscious to their actions. Sometimes you got to tell someone straight up yooo your act is f***** up. Like wtf is the matter with you.. yeah whatever your mad I called you out and your wack antics. And I’m that kinda guy that take a step back the next day and probably apologize but even though most of what I said was right.. but you always got to be prepared because there’s a lot of people like this girl who can dish out the pain like it’s their pleasure.. but once you dish it back in prime fashion then the person is crying wolf. And accuses you of being a bully and them a victim etc.. it’s a wild world out there 4 sure.

OP
2pac

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thread Starter #45
I’m really not a tough guy.. I’m like the nicest person.. I like pets and birds and just enjoying the nice weather with a beer on the porch.. if you got something nice to say I probably have something nice to say or a clever reply.. you try to piss me off I’ll probably give you a pass the first time or two maybe three. You really piss me off and you’ll be having a bad day hah.. I’m the kind of guy that listens a lot and analyze my surroundings.. Just the words I’ll put together alone can demean and make someone feel so pathetic to their core. You can ask my last girlfriend that was always flaking me.. the girl flakes out on my sisters wedding last minute.. it’s like really? Some people just have no conscious to their actions. Sometimes you got to tell someone straight up yooo your act is f***** up. Like wtf is the matter with you.. yeah whatever your mad I called you out and your wack antics. And I’m that kinda guy that take a step back the next day and probably apologize but even though most of what I said was right.. but you always got to be prepared because there’s a lot of people like this girl who can dish out the pain like it’s their pleasure.. but once you dish it back in prime fashion then the person is crying wolf. And accuses you of being a bully and them a victim etc.. it’s a wild world out there 4 sure.
There's a lot of scum bags of every race out there including cops and I hope they are truly suffering at this time, however at this point in time it's the rest of the country that's comprised of good people that don't bother anybody that are in fear/confused with what's going on for those civilians and cops this whole situation is a mess. Protesting is one thing and even rioting is another but looting mom and pop shops, and destroying small businesses is flat out wrong. Large corporations will always recover or merge but small businesses are getting killed first by covid and now looting.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Well you can always bury the body in a 10 foot hole in your back yard.
Ironically, I have three backhoes and plenty of space, but if there was to be a riot around here I'd have to start it myself.
I do feel sorry for people stuck living in a city, even under normal circumstances.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
I was wondering why I didn't hear from them yesterday. Well they had 2 cash buyers for those vehicles but didn't budge on the price we wanted. I am sure they wish they had sold those cats to us on Saturday.
I normally wouldn't wish something like this on anyone, but it's irony at it's best. I tried to buy twice from them and they did nothing but jack me around and then change the deal (significantly) at the last minute. Numerous times they brought up that they had a clientele from Oakland who will come down and pay their price (w/big mark ups at the time) in cash. Now that same clientele just came down and stole them.

The irony brings a smile to my face, but it's a shame one was taking a nice limited edition Hellcat Daytona.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
I normally wouldn't wish something like this on anyone, but it's irony at it's best. I tried to buy twice from them and they did nothing but jack me around and then change the deal (significantly) at the last minute. Numerous times they brought up that they had a clientele from Oakland who will come down and pay their price (w/big mark ups at the time) in cash. Now that same clientele just came down and stole them.

The irony brings a smile to my face, but it's a shame one was taking a nice limited edition Hellcat Daytona.
I agree as I would never wish anything like this upon someone or company but at the same time they were deceptive, rude and flat out unprofessional in their practices.

Question??? Do either of you guys know what the hell happened to South County (Gilroy)? Larry told me they got in trouble with FCA and no longer sell Hellcats. Being another dealer he could not fill in the details. Does anyone know?

@Hellcat Cuda @Phizzle

Phizzle

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I agree as I would never wish anything like this upon someone or company but at the same time they were deceptive, rude and flat out unprofessional in their practices.

Question??? Do either of you guys know what the hell happened to South County (Gilroy)? Larry told me they got in trouble with FCA and no longer sell Hellcats. Being another dealer he could not fill in the details. Does anyone know?

@Hellcat Cuda @Phizzle
Not sure but I wouldn't be surprised. No one has said anything about on the Golden State Mopar page either. I'll keep it on my radar and will update you if I hear anything.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
If this bullshit is still going on a week from now, be prepared for LEO/Military shit you've never seen IMO. This can't go on and cannot be tolerated.

And from a public perspective, it's only a matter of hours/days until local militias start seeking justice to curtail this crap.
I live out in a nice suburb in the East Bay area. It's hard enough to watch the devastation in the bigger cities by the bay, but now they're coming out this way, hitting one town after another. They're supposed to be in the next town today and our town tomorrow. I'm out of shot gun shells and can't get any right now because of the Covid shutdowns, the curfews, the governor saying gun stores are not essential, etc. Might have to bluff my way to protect my wife and my home. :oops:

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle

@Hellcat Cuda @Phizzle
Hmmm. Dunno. Wasn't aware of anything with them and the last time I was on their website I was looking for a new RAM pickup. Their prices always varied a LOT, depending on what they had coming in. I'd see HUGE deals when I wasn't ready to buy and then when I was seriously ready, they didn't have anything in stock and they wanted extra dollars on any of them that were on the rails or on order. Talkin' about Hellcats. They were just "ok" with a Ram I wanted, but I went an hour East of here and saved over $5,000

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Well you can always bury the body in a 10 foot hole in your back yard. Fill her back up throw some miracle grow on it. Or just throw it in a trunk of a burning car.. plenty of them to go around.. just saying! With all this chaos going on whose going to know it’s you? My point is if someone’s going to come to your house and show you no mercy.. I’ll pay them the same favor.. I’ll blow your ass away and bury you biotch I ain’t calling no cops.. of course this is all hypothetical.. probably seen too many murder movies.. or you can be like the boys from pulp fiction and call.. “the cleaning service.” Of course I live in PA so I don’t have to worry in my state.
This is what I have been saying! Do you really think some girl is going to knock on your "have you seen my boyfriend, he said he was going to break into your house but he never came home"

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I bet there are more people afraid of the rioting then there are of covid.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
One major problem is that only 25 states stand your ground laws. Places like Minnesota you are not allowed to defend your business, family or self. Your only choice in those states is to call police, leave and run. If you shoot someone you are the criminal.
Here, if they enter my home, I can shoot them. If they see my gun and run the other way, I can't shoot. I'd have to get them before the pivot.

OP
2pac

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thread Starter #55
I bet there are more people afraid of the rioting then there are of covid.
Yup, read my 3rd post 😂😂😂, covid no longer a top priority on the news, now it's covering the riots.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Here, if they enter my home, I can shoot them. If they see my gun and run the other way, I can't shoot. I'd have to get them before the pivot.
Fl here - I can shoot them down for getting on my lawn if I feel threatened. This is a 'stand your ground' state !

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Got a whole golf course for a front yard. Lots of marines with their 50 cals and night visions pointed in the correct directions. Big ground to cover. Rico has the gulf.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
Got a whole golf course for a front yard. Lots of marines with their 50 cals and night visions pointed in the correct directions. Big ground to cover. Rico has the gulf.
The gulf and plenty of fire power. No issues in Indian Shores thankfully!!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
They just need to make it open season on looters and others destroying property for the business owners, problem solved. I would lend my services
My business is in the inner city in WNY...I don't rely on the police to protect my property or interest...since last sat we have had a security team of four (myself included) armed with 12 ga. shockwaves on the premise every nite...one loaded with dragons breath as a warning..the rest 00 for the slow learners...so far so good...less attentive owners have not been so fortunate...

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Someone needs to get creative (non lethal tactics). Mobilization of septic trucks outfitted with pressurized cannon sprayers. Why not make it hard for them to terrorize communities? Be safe everyone.