Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP YOUR HELLCAT

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Theirs know doubt on a relationship taking years and years and years to make work. My wife when we first married would be in tears every time I pulled up in another new car lol. And one time I ordered a custom built High Performance Boat out of Florida which I personally drive down to pick up. When I was walking out the door my wife said “I may not be here when you get back“. I just kept walking and jumped into the truck and drove away. Now my wife is more or less just numb to the car, truck, motorcycle purchases and just says this is the last one for 6 months ....right and I’m like sure it will be alright....I disappear into my man cave asap.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
yeah but I just cant deal with the hairy pits...no matter how cute they are
your arm pits?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
That’s kinda a vague area I thought he was mentioning various other body parts as well lol. I mean damn the hair on women besides the head in the good old USA has all but been shaved off lol.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #104
OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #105
That’s kinda a vague area I thought he was mentioning various other body parts as well lol. I mean damn the hair on women besides the head in the good old USA has all but been shaved off lol.
not really a big fan of the hardwood floor look either...

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #106
not really a big fan of the hardwood floor look either...
prefer the drapes match the carpet...as long as its not shag

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I think you have that backwards BULL. It is us who have to be retrained by the new wife.

Me and the wife agreed that if either of us left the other that we'd BOTH end up retraining a new spouse, and have to also be retrained as well...

Way too much retraining all around to make it worthwhile...

Does this mean I can get away with anything???

:unsure:

:LOL:

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #108
Me and the wife agreed that if either of us left the other that we'd BOTH end up retraining a new spouse, and have to also be retrained as well...

Way too much retraining all around to make it worthwhile...

Does this mean I can get away with anything???

:unsure:

:LOL:
Murder

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Your right....took me 45 yrs. and that was just to get her roll over and beg....
Took you 45 years to get her to roll over? Should have gotten her a PELOTON earlier... [histerical][histerical][histerical]

Begging... that's on me around my place... :LOL:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Oh hell,, going to make me cry>> and I only cry over 170 proof shine or another latter fromth the ISCREW YOU S. I pretty much think this is it. Sold 2 vettes, 1 Z28, 1 F250, and 1 64 shovel pan head with an electric start. And youz guyz sayz,, what is up with te electric start. They didn't make em in 64. Had one installed and bet a lot of $$ on it. 64 shovel pan was built for 6 months only. Between change over from pan head and shovel head. Like ell mer Caster and Red Ass Eyester. What is next?? Fight off the C-8 980 HP Lambo look a likester.. Moe HP and increase insurance payments. I pay $212 a month at this hour. Dropping the Gap ster insurance and may be sumtin else. Slow down on the burn outs now single. I can impress my self by looking in the mirror or talk to the cat and he will tell me. I think my last. 62 is it. And 61 was my last time in jail for kicking a bouncers ass,,,, again, before the year before. Actually the week before.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #111
Oh hell,, going to make me cry>> and I only cry over 170 proof shine or another latter fromth the ISCREW YOU S. I pretty much think this is it. Sold 2 vettes, 1 Z28, 1 F250, and 1 64 shovel pan head with an electric start. And youz guyz sayz,, what is up with te electric start. They didn't make em in 64. Had one installed and bet a lot of $$ on it. 64 shovel pan was built for 6 months only. Between change over from pan head and shovel head. Like ell mer Caster and Red Ass Eyester. What is next?? Fight off the C-8 980 HP Lambo look a likester.. Moe HP and increase insurance payments. I pay $212 a month at this hour. Dropping the Gap ster insurance and may be sumtin else. Slow down on the burn outs now single. I can impress my self by looking in the mirror or talk to the cat and he will tell me. I think my last. 62 is it. And 61 was my last time in jail for kicking a bouncers ass,,,, again, before the year before. Actually the week before.
So hick ole boy....let me get this straight...you went to jail for beatin up an 85 yr old bouncer at The Knights of Columbus senior center bingo game ????..you really gotta scale back on your Starbucks dark roast

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
So hick ole boy....let me get this straight...you went to jail for beatin up an 85 yr old bouncer at The Knights of Columbus senior center bingo game ????..you really gotta scale back on your Starbucks dark roast
So, you are attempting to get that rant straight?

I so like these little guys....
[popcorn][popcorn][popcorn]

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
No, it was like a 95 year old paraplegic with 1 ear and a missing foot I was helping him find. As I was throwing him down the stairs and hit him with his cane. It was at the dooze drops Inn and Out. Rented by the hour.

Roostking

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2011 SRT 8 Challenger 392 6M
The only time money is worth anything..is when you spend it...pile all the cash you can on the kitchen table...and just look at it..and leave it there...its not worth anything..and its little comfort when the doctors tell you your stage 4
Isnt the Demon the same thing, if it never sees the light of day? Drive it!

sad

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bartlesville
State
OK
Country
United States
I had every single intention of keeping my ‘17 Challenger HC "forever". There really is something special about the drivetrain in all of these cars.

When I bought the Atom, my wife put her foot down.... "We do NOT need 5 cars!" she exclaimed. Of course you know there’s a joke in there about us not ~needing~ 4 cars.... or 3 cars.... but I kept my mouth shut. 🤐😳🤪

Making the decision about which one get rid of is like asking a parent which child they would kill first.

Jeep? Nope... That’s the wife’s.
‘Truck? Nope.... No truck means no pull-toys or trailer towing....
So it really came down to the Vette or the HC. Hard one to call. HC got cut from the team. Nothing is forever.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #116
Isnt the Demon the same thing, if it never sees the light of day? Drive it!
Oh I drive it...its way cool...and fun...the HC is a different kinda fun...Wouldn't part with either...

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #117
No, it was like a 95 year old paraplegic with 1 ear and a missing foot I was helping him find. As I was throwing him down the stairs and hit him with his cane. It was at the dooze drops Inn and Out. Rented by the hour.
so....you were on your Honeymoon???...sorry Hick..I just cant get a visual

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #118
Took you 45 years to get her to roll over? Should have gotten her a PELOTON earlier... [histerical][histerical][histerical]

Begging... that's on me around my place... :LOL:
actually shes only 120 lbs...

TMAC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mesa
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
My lease is up next Feb. I am going to purchase the car in Jan. I am 67+ and not in the best of health.
The Hellcat will be my last hot rod.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Sorry to hear about your health! Glad you enjoy having the car! (y)