Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

droptopp

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
When I bought my car I picked up the balance of the extended warranty from orig owner for a $50 transfer fee. I never renewed SiriusXM but it just keeps playing. Been @ 3yrs. Am I getting a bill? They must have my name on file somewhere. Lol.
Other guy could still be paying for it lol. I have purchased used cars where previous owner paid for “life of car” plan. No sure they still offer it.

+ 1 for the promos - never pay full price just call and grunt your way through the customer service.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
What exactly are the services of Unconnect?
remote start, monthly car health updates, car locater, help calls, Software updates. That's just off the top of my head, and what I use.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Other guy could still be paying for it lol. I have purchased used cars where previous owner paid for “life of car” plan. No sure they still offer it.

+ 1 for the promos - never pay full price just call and grunt your way through the customer service.
No longer have lifetime anymore to my knowledge.