Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I asked ChatGPT to write me a poem about Dodge Challenger Hellcats

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Thread Starter #41
Ask how to prevent axles from breaking lol
Thats it, stick a fork in humanity we are fucking done…
Drag racing can put a lot of stress on your Hellcat's axles, so it's important to take steps to prevent them from breaking. Here are a few things you can do:​
1. Upgrade your axles: One of the most effective ways to prevent your axles from breaking is to upgrade them to stronger aftermarket axles designed for drag racing. Many companies offer upgraded axles made from materials like chromoly or billet steel that can handle the increased stress of drag racing.​
2. Install a differential brace: A differential brace can help distribute the load on the axles more evenly, reducing the chance of them breaking. This is particularly important if you have a limited slip differential.​
3. Use drag radials or slicks: Better traction means less stress on the axles, so using drag radials or slicks can help prevent them from breaking. Just be sure to match the tire size and type to your vehicle's power output and weight.​
4. Upgrade your suspension: Upgrading your suspension can help reduce the amount of wheel hop your Hellcat experiences during hard launches. Wheel hop can put a lot of stress on the axles, so reducing it can help prevent them from breaking.​
5. Be mindful of your launches: Finally, be mindful of your launches and avoid dumping the clutch or spinning the tires excessively. Smooth, controlled launches can help reduce the stress on your axles and increase their lifespan.​
Remember, drag racing can be hard on your vehicle, so it's important to take steps to protect it. With these tips, you can help prevent your Hellcat's axles from breaking while enjoying the thrill of the drag strip.​

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
I can tell ya this snap chats ai isn’t very smart

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ask it “how to tune a hellcat with hp tuner for e85”

OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #46
OP
fumanchu182

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #47
Also here you go...
Hello! As an AI language model, I can certainly provide you with some general guidance on how to tune a 2015 Hellcat for E85 using HP Tuners software. However, please keep in mind that this process can be complex and requires a good understanding of engine tuning and calibration. It's important to note that improper tuning can cause damage to your vehicle's engine, so it's always recommended to seek assistance from a professional tuner if you are unsure about any of the steps involved.

With that said, here are some general steps you can follow to tune a 2015 Hellcat for E85 using HP Tuners software:

1. First, you will need to modify the fuel system to handle the higher ethanol content of E85. This may involve installing larger fuel injectors and upgrading the fuel pump.

2. Connect your laptop to the OBD-II port on your Hellcat using an HP Tuners MPVI2 interface. Launch the HP Tuners VCM Suite software.

3. Start by creating a new tuning file for your Hellcat. In the VCM Editor, select "File" and then "New".

4. Set up your parameters for E85. In the VCM Editor, select "Engine" and then "Fuel". Under the "Fuel" tab, select "Flex Fuel" and enter the appropriate fuel composition percentages for E85. You can typically set this between 70-85% ethanol.

5. Next, you'll want to adjust the fuel and timing tables to optimize the engine for E85. This involves using HP Tuners' VE and spark tables to adjust fuel delivery and ignition timing based on the ethanol content of the fuel.

6. After making changes to the fuel and timing tables, you'll want to perform some data logging to ensure that the engine is running optimally. This involves driving the vehicle while logging engine data using the HP Tuners software. You can then use this data to fine-tune your fuel and timing tables as needed.

7. Once you have completed the tuning process, you will need to flash the new tune file to the Hellcat's PCM. This can be done using the HP Tuners VCM Scanner software.

Again, please keep in mind that this is a general overview of the tuning process and should not be considered a complete guide. It's important to consult with a professional tuner or seek additional resources if you are unsure about any of the steps involved.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
After reading dodge.manuals i think we under estimated them. Seems they already had skynet working for them.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Literally I’m shaking, the world is F’d.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
We need to put an end to ai. Like that’s such a highly specialized thing and it just listed it like it’s nothing. Wow.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
There once was a girl from Albuquerque,

She...
was fat, tattooed, and an illegal. She always smelled like a wet beagle. The girl from Albuquerque is certainly not what you want, dating her your life she would haunt.

My crack at poetry. Living here I can tell you all about the scary ones in ABQ!

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Seriously though I’m blown away. You can tell that these models have been scraping eeeeeeeeverytging on the internet for a looooong time.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Dude, you like win.
was fat, tattooed, and an illegal. She always smelled like a wet beagle. The girl from Albuquerque is certainly not what you want, dating her your life she would haunt.

My crack at poetry. Living here I can tell you all about the scary ones in ABQ!