Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Looking for a dash part for srt10 ram.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Yonkers
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
dodge turbo 2008
The dash bezel on mine has some damage from a previous owner not being able to put the cigarette lighter back without burning rings into the plastic around it. I've searched online for days with no luck finding a replacement part. I assume that I to avoid asking the dealership because I don't want to pay $300 for what's a $50 part online. It's the carbon fiber style double din dash bezel. Anyone have a good place they find their parts https://www.55printing.com/cheap-color-copies/ ?
2006 Ram SRT10 regular cab.

Last edited:

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Have a picture of the part you're looking for?

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
Good luck on ANYTHING SRT-10 Ram related. I remember waiting 6 months for a water pump then giving up and having the bad one rebuilt. Took the rebuilder a minute to find the right bearing because it wasn't common sized.
Same truck, had to send the PCM out to have it rebuilt and was lucky it wasn't fried bad enough it couldn't be fixed since there weren't any around new OR used. (previous Dodge parts manager)

I thought 04-06 GTOs were hard to get stuff for until I had to deal with one of those damn things. Sell it and buy anything else.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Good luck on ANYTHING SRT-10 Ram related. I remember waiting 6 months for a water pump then giving up and having the bad one rebuilt. Took the rebuilder a minute to find the right bearing because it wasn't common sized.
Same truck, had to send the PCM out to have it rebuilt and was lucky it wasn't fried bad enough it couldn't be fixed since there weren't any around new OR used. (previous Dodge parts manager)

I thought 04-06 GTOs were hard to get stuff for until I had to deal with one of those damn things. Sell it and buy anything else.

Thankfully, I have a few connections with dealerships. Working for a large car dealership, you develop very nice relationships with the around-you people. Just gotta get a proper part number and see if I can match any aftermarket parts with my aftermarket guy.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania