Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ordered 2021

OP
Dreadchild

Dreadchild

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ludington
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Hellraisin Hellcat
Thread Starter #41
Almost 3 months after the original order... the car has been sent to shipping! Now I need to get serious and clean out the RT to be listed or sold to vroom / carvana.

Started to knock out my order list below....
Neutral pull cover, Vibrants, phone mount, key fob pouch, and dash cam ordered.
Found someone to do paint correction when it arrives but cannot find anyone willing to quote me on ceramic coating.
Still on the fence about the PS4S /Conti extreme contacts. Worried about death wobble from the PS4S
Buying a catch can this weekend, going to go JLT unless there is a better one you guys suggest.
Radar detector will be the uniden r7 after the car makes it home.
I cant go Triumphs on the wheels - wedding venue had to be changed and ate 3k of the car budget. Going to have to go with something else, probably just going to get 2 factory repro for the rear.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Congratulations!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Almost 3 months after the original order... the car has been sent to shipping! Now I need to get serious and clean out the RT to be listed or sold to vroom / carvana.

Started to knock out my order list below....
Neutral pull cover, Vibrants, phone mount, key fob pouch, and dash cam ordered.
Found someone to do paint correction when it arrives but cannot find anyone willing to quote me on ceramic coating.
Still on the fence about the PS4S /Conti extreme contacts. Worried about death wobble from the PS4S
Buying a catch can this weekend, going to go JLT unless there is a better one you guys suggest.
Radar detector will be the uniden r7 after the car makes it home.
I cant go Triumphs on the wheels - wedding venue had to be changed and ate 3k of the car budget. Going to have to go with something else, probably just going to get 2 factory repro for the rear.

For what it's worth (not much?) I've had my PS4Ss to 180 and everything in between... No issues...

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
For what it's worth (not much?) I've had my PS4Ss to 180 and everything in between... No issues...
I swear by the ps4s, had em on the e55 way before the hellcat, they are a solid tire. Have driven an m5 with them as well and that car gripped the pavement like glue.

OP
Dreadchild

Dreadchild

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ludington
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Hellraisin Hellcat
Thread Starter #45
Well the 20x11's with a+22 offset from factory reproductions (FR 77) have been ordered. When they come in I will give the PS4S a shot, suppose I can sell them if I don't like them.

Car arrived at the Arkon Yard yesterday and koons says its now on a truck straight to them. If all goes well, by this time next week I will be on a 750 mile trip home

OP
Dreadchild

Dreadchild

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ludington
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Hellraisin Hellcat
Thread Starter #46
Well it took 22 hours to fly out to D.C. and drive back home. What a long trip but my god was it fun! Took my dad out with me and of course let him drive it as well. I didnt realize the Hellraisin had so much flake in it because I never saw close up pics. It is such an amazing color, somehow it can be both dark and light purple at the same time. Just under 24 hours of ownership and the car is just shy of 800 miles. The only other thing I can really say is this car has surpassed my expectations and just leaves me grinning every time I touch the gas.

20210522_131544.jpg 20210522_131601.jpg 20210522_131612.jpg

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Congratulations!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Hershey
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 SRT Challenger Hellcat
Congratulations - beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
WOW! Have not seen Hellraisin in person. Looks great! Congrats and enjoy.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Well it took 22 hours to fly out to D.C. and drive back home. What a long trip but my god was it fun! Took my dad out with me and of course let him drive it as well. I didnt realize the Hellraisin had so much flake in it because I never saw close up pics. It is such an amazing color, somehow it can be both dark and light purple at the same time. Just under 24 hours of ownership and the car is just shy of 800 miles. The only other thing I can really say is this car has surpassed my expectations and just leaves me grinning every time I touch the gas.

View attachment 44918 View attachment 44919 View attachment 44920
Time to change the vehicle listing in your avatar.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Michigan has one of if not the highest insurance rate due to the "NO FAULT" they have...FWIW, if you have good health insurance at your job, you can use it to help lower the cost by providing coverage for yourself ,(injury), I saved a lot doing that.
We're second highest now. Louisiana takes the prize today.